Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• something else...

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    Oh, I've heard the Minihuni bit a couple of times.
    Has he told you about why he won't do Jungle Cruise?
    It was something along the lines of it not being as much fun any more because it's so restrictive.
    You would think that being in New York for eight months out of the year would be cool...not when the closest thing you have to Disneyland is the World of Disney Store on Madison.

• That's Hawt

I don't know, i think that people taking pictures of me would be flattering ... but then again, im not a CM and if I had random people outside of DL taking pictures of me I might go to the police :confused:
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• something else...

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDemona
    >_< GAH! Maynard............ I wasnt even in attractions and I heard how much of an *** he was to everyone from cast. -___- *throws a flaming bag of poop at him*
    UH WHAAAAA?!?! Splain please...this makes me troubled...
    You would think that being in New York for eight months out of the year would be cool...not when the closest thing you have to Disneyland is the World of Disney Store on Madison.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLi
    I did hear back from DL, the official policy is that taking pictures of CMs is not allowed.
    Think of how many of thousands of times this is done with each parade, in each of the parks - as well as how many hours of video is take of every single parade. We are all naughty rule breakers!

• Greetings, Program!

Hey Michelle, I cannot really tell how old you are from that pic....but I have to ask.....has anyone ever mentioned the name "Martha Quinn" to you?
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizmo2000
    Hey Michelle, I cannot really tell how old you are from that pic....but I have to ask.....has anyone ever mentioned the name "Martha Quinn" to you?
    Haha. (That is before my time but I am cultured enough to know). No, nobody has said that before, I'll have to look into it. She's a bit thinner faced, no?

• Greetings, Program!

Haha. (That is before my time but I am cultured enough to know). No, nobody has said that before, I'll have to look into it. She's a bit thinner faced, no?
    Hmm....maybe nowadays. I dont think I've seen her in over a decade, but your likeness in your avatar there is almost the spitting image.

"The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

I love Maynard!!
    I have a pic of him too.... but I can't seem to get it on here..

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

That seems strange that the "official" policy is to not take pics of CMs. I suppose they have to have it in there somewhere for CM protection or something. A former storybook girl was one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen, and some APs started noticing this so they started a "fan Club", made Tshirts and everything and came alomost everyday. I know it started to make her uncomfortable, so I guess it's good there is that "official" policy to possibly put a stop to behavior like that if needed??

I loved taking pics with guests and I always like to imagine all the photo albums and picture frames I might be in to remind people of their experience at DL.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Have a Magical Day

I think the official policy is not to take pictures of cast members out of character- or in their costumes but being themselves. In training we were told that if we were wearing the costume we MUST act Disney. I got asked to be in more pictures walking to my car at the end of the night than I did on Stage- and as much as I would have LOVED to tell people "I'm off work leave me alone" I was the idiot who forgot to change first so I would smile and say sure and "Have a magical day!"

But I have several pictures of my friends and I in costume but being ourselves. Its trippy to see all these "Disney" looks being very un-disney

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLi
    I'll be around in the next month or so, so if any of you CMs see some college student with a manual 35mm camera, you can probably assume it's me.
    An Asian guy with a camera at Disneyland - now THAT is what I call CONSPICUOUS. You very, very rarely see anyone like that at Disneyland, so it'll be really easy to spot you.

My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

• Banned User

I took pics of CMs at WDW. CPs usually love it. I got a group photo of the guys at Kali River Rapids.

• Skipping on Main Street

Under the stairs at Main St. train station
    I had a guest today who took a picture of me in costume. Its when Im out of costume that I worry.
    Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

• Pacifist Skipper

I just find it amusing that cast communications takes our pictures/video all the time without asking/telling...

as for out of character pics, that'd be tough for me to do as once it's gone it's gone, stop by dennys sometime about 90 min after park closing to get in coustem out of character pics.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stage
    But I have several pictures of my friends and I in costume but being ourselves. Its trippy to see all these "Disney" looks being very un-disney
    Indeed!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123