Question Character height requirements?

im sorry if i posted this in the wrong place but im new here. i was wondering if anyone knows the official face character height requirement? i looked around but no luck. i wonder why disney doesnt post an official list online.

Sad Re: Character height requirements?

really? no one knows?

• Banned User

Re: Character height requirements?

alright spill it. which character do you want to be?

No one knows here man...lol
    Music is my LIFE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhcpgurl001 View Post
    im sorry if i posted this in the wrong place but im new here. i was wondering if anyone knows the official face character height requirement? i looked around but no luck. i wonder why disney doesnt post an official list online.

Disney doesn't post stuff like that because of something called character integrity. "Face characters" are not face characters, they're "friends" of the characters in the park, so obviously nobody auditions to be them.

That being said, on a message board like this, the character integrity issue is often pushed- if not bent, spit upon, and mutilated. Most CMs care enough about it though that they're not going to give you much information. You've posted quite a few threads about this though, so I think most of us have an idea of who exactly you're looking to be friends with. For future use, maybe try and keep all of those to one thread so that there's not 10 different "integrity ruining" threads going on

So to address all of those questions with one simple answer...... just go to an audition. Knowing their heights isn't going to change your height, same with knowing how they deal with eye color, hair color, or physical features. Simply go to an audition. The princesses are pretty choosy- if you naturally have the looks that they're looking for in their friends, then great, if not, then there's nothing you can do. The biggest "turn-off" for judges is girls who are trying super hard to force themselves to look like a certain character. It never works out for them. Just go, smile, have fun, and if it's meant to be, then it will. If it's not, then no amount of preparation, knowledge, or fixing will change that.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by kcw View Post
    Disney doesn't post stuff like that because of something called character integrity. "Face characters" are not face characters, they're "friends" of the characters in the park, so obviously nobody auditions to be them.

That being said, on a message board like this, the character integrity issue is often pushed- if not bent, spit upon, and mutilated. Most CMs care enough about it though that they're not going to give you much information. You've posted quite a few threads about this though, so I think most of us have an idea of who exactly you're looking to be friends with. For future use, maybe try and keep all of those to one thread so that there's not 10 different "integrity ruining" threads going on

So to address all of those questions with one simple answer...... just go to an audition. Knowing their heights isn't going to change your height, same with knowing how they deal with eye color, hair color, or physical features. Simply go to an audition. The princesses are pretty choosy- if you naturally have the looks that they're looking for in their friends, then great, if not, then there's nothing you can do. The biggest "turn-off" for judges is girls who are trying super hard to force themselves to look like a certain character. It never works out for them. Just go, smile, have fun, and if it's meant to be, then it will. If it's not, then no amount of preparation, knowledge, or fixing will change that.
    Good advice haha