• "I Break Things"

Can you view your old record?

I've got a question that hopefully someone can answer...

Several old friends and I were talking about the possibility or re-applying at Disneyland. This was back when SS was available. To my knowledge it isn't anymore. All of us are former Skips. All of us have professional jobs, and would be doing this for fun and a "little extra in our pocket" nothing more. We all left Disney on good terms, in most cases a 3 or 4 week notice, but minimum 2 weeks. I know Disney documents most things that a CM does while working at the resort. Due to our positions, and our nature as Jungle Skips, many of us likely have lengthy records. I've seen the outside of my "book" and I know there is more in it then attendance, multiple compliments, 3 concerns (total out of 8 years combined)... but I always wondered "what else"? Before I left a Manager allowed me to read a portion of it... I basically had 5 minutes to look through it... that was the last I saw of it.

My question is this. Regardless of if I am hired or not, is it even possible to view my record? I'm tempted to apply just to see what comes up in the interview. Partially because I want to watch someone attempt a straight face when asking me questions about it... and also because I'm honestly curious about what's in it.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

• CM for 4 years!

Re: Can you view your old record?

My record card doesn't have any specific notes but I'm able to see it on the web portal. It shows guest comments, guest concerns, any coaching/counselings or disciplines, and attendance notes.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• "I Break Things"

Quote Originally Posted by melmel View Post
    My record card doesn't have any specific notes but I'm able to see it on the web portal. It shows guest comments, guest concerns, any coaching/counselings or disciplines, and attendance notes.
    I've seen that record, and had to modify it (several compliments were missing). But there was a second ledger that was kept as well. It is that second ledger that I am curious about.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

• Still wants to be a cat!

Have you thought about just asking?
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Quote Originally Posted by techskip View Post
    Before I left a Manager allowed me to read a portion of it... I basically had 5 minutes to look through it... that was the last I saw of it.
    Curious, what did it say? I have never heard of this "second ledger" before and just curious what they put in it? Day to day events, what they really think about you (since they never really tell you)? I doubt they will let me look at it since I am still employed...