• Mouse Lover from Way Back

Wink A Post Card from a CM for Two Marines....

Hi Everyone!
    My daughter and her fiancee are both United States Marines...they are getting married on Nov 5. He is being shipped overseas on Dec 1.
    I have posted on a couple boards asking for ANYONE willing to help me make them smile, by sending a simple postcard, congratulating them on their wedding.
    When she was little, I had my daughter believeing that I had a 'special connection' with "The Mouse". She would get so excited when we would get printed vacation info, thinking that it came to US straight from Mickey.
    There has been a lot of stress associated with this wedding...the groom's 11 year old brother has cancer and that is part of the reason why they are doing this wedding now, rather then wait a couple years. He has sent home most of his pay to help his family, so this is going to be a small wedding.
    Anyway, a friend offered to send me a postcard from WDW and I hit upon the idea of getting as many postcards (with out of town postmarks) as possible.
    A simple postcard, with ANY character's signature (or even any cast member!!) would be so very much appreciated! I will pay for the card and postage.
    I just want to see my 'little' girl smile again...wondering how I did it!!!
    If you can help, my email is:
    [email protected]

• 0 to 200 mph in 1 second!

Re: A Post Card from a CM for Two Marines....

I just saw this thread. Did you get any responses? I sure hope so. I've got so much respect for our marines, as well as the other services. They sacrifice so much, and deserve our best in return.