• This Maid Loves it!!

Cast Blast 2005!

Hey everyone... I was just wandering if any of you Cast Members went last nite to Cast Blast?

I thought it was sooo much fun, hangin out with my friends, dancing at Paradise Pier, goin on Tower a few times, and running into other CMs like very 20 minutes!! I loved the Cast Blast cookies...that they gave me 3! It was sooo hot!!! I was just so glad that I waited 2 years for another Cast Blast!!!
    'When hinges creek in doorless chambers..and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls..whenever candlelights flicker..where the air is deathly still..That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.'

*Space Mountain re-launches July 15 2005*

^V^ "I Make Ride Go!" ^V^

• Do I seem familiar?

I wasn't too thrilled about the cookies. I was surprised that you had to redeem your ticket to get a can of soda and the cookie. I remember in 2002 getting unlimited bottled sodas/water and complimentary food at Hollywood & Dine.

I'm glad that there was Tower of Terror to ride this time around. When I went with friends the last time, I think we only went on Grizzly River Run (and perhaps Soarin'). We had a great time on the ride.

The pictoral and video presentations at Hollywood and Dine were nice, but I hope that's not an indicator of the exhibit that will be in the Opera House this May. It was kind of cheap-looking to have the blown-up photos on the stands, but I guess that's the best that's available for such a situation.

We had a good time; I only wish we could've stayed longer. Oh, and that I had remembered to bring my Sephora gift certificate.

• Minion

i had a great time at cast blast last nite....my friends and i went on Tower, Screamin, Sun Wheel, and Soarin.......we had a great time and we were always laughing or singing along to the songs that were being played.......it was such good times......but i enjoyed the expo today.....it was great to see all the upcoming new things.......and Matt paid for my build a pin.....hehe....but i cant wait for the new fireworks and the new parade.....
    "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

• Skipping on Main Street

Under the stairs at Main St. train station

cast blast

I couldn't make the DCA activities, but the expo was a lot of fun, I just wish my partner could have come with me. The boothes were great, and it was cool seeing all the ne 50th stuff
    Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society