• Nerd

Where did everybody go?

Not a lot of CM activity in here eh? Probably too busy working to chat about it.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Re: Where did everybody go?

They are all so tired from the Christmas season...I guess it will be up to us CM Spouses to carry it on! :-)

• Sock Puppet

Hi All,

Recently applied to become a cast member at Disneyland resort. I have to say your hiring process is above par!! I really liked the personality exam, as it really gives you a chance to expose all of your attributes, thus allowing them to place you to work where you will most likely fit. I have a second interview soon and I am looking forward to it.

Lamarr

• Former Cast Member

Good luck Lamarr from an ex cast member.

• Sock Puppet

Yippee! I got hired!! I know, it seems strange, but I have always wanted to work at the Disney Resort. My personal goal is to make my other business flourish, so I can work for the Disney Resort for fun!

I am to work in guest services! Either crowd control for parades, bag checking for guests upon entering, accepting guests tickets after payment, etc.

I.D. photo date is February 18th 8am, training for various positions soon afterwards. First day of work is to be on February 27th!

• Still wants to be a cat!

Congratulations....and welcome!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr View Post
    Yippee! I got hired!! I know, it seems strange, but I have always wanted to work at the Disney Resort. My personal goal is to make my other business flourish, so I can work for the Disney Resort for fun!

I am to work in guest services! Either crowd control for parades, bag checking for guests upon entering, accepting guests tickets after payment, etc.

I.D. photo date is February 18th 8am, training for various positions soon afterwards. First day of work is to be on February 27th!
    Congratulations! I want to work in the happiest place on earth too. Hope your other business takes off so that working @ Disneyland can be just nothing but fun.

• Golden Dreamer!

Good luck with guest services! You may be working at Disneyland or DCA with our other crowd control members.

• Nerd

Say hi to "Barbara from Huntington Beach" if you see her. She is a trainer at the Main Gate ticket booths. (and my wife)
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

• Sock Puppet

Hi All,

Thank you for such warm welcomes!! CM Husband I will keep her name in mind and see if I run into her. Sub_Voyage fan, do you work in Guest Services?

• Golden Dreamer!

Unfortunately I do not work in guest services. I am a DCA cast member though and often work guest control. I see parking and guest services cast members come to hep us during the busy seasons.