Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    Back at WDW in '93, I rode a tunnel elevator up with Snow White and Alice who were having a rather "non-Disney" discussion. They were both swearing and talking about that "bitch who plays Little Mermaid", and then Alice even commented how "her breasts can't even fill those seashells". It took everything I could to not fall over laughing. It wouldn't have been nearly as funny had they not been in full costume, about to do meet n' greet.
    LMAO... Thats hilarious.....

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    and then Alice even commented how "her breasts can't even fill those seashells".

So were they too big or too little? :devil:

• e komo mai

My good friend saw Belle in her underwear backstage when the B&B show was running at the Fantasyland Theater a long time ago. He was getting a backstage tour and "D'oh!"

• Skipping on Main Street

Under the stairs at Main St. train station

Its a little weird

The character part is pretty fun, but we see all kinds of stuff. How many of you have reirected a guest who got "lost". My favorite was a family including children having lunch at the inn between and no CM's thought to let them know where the exit was.
    Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

1999- A Guest (for some odd reason) took their keys out and left them on a dining tray. The tray got bussed and trashed. The trash was just taken to the packer.

This is PRETTY MUCH how it went:

lady: "Excuse me- I seem to have lost the keys to my car"
    me: "OK, when did you last see them"?
    lady: "I took them out and put them on my tray when we found a table"
    me: ((thinking)) oh God, why???!!!
    me: "OK, let me check with the bussers to see if they found them"
    .....5 minutes later-

---I am now talking to the bussing lead.
    me: "Hey, have you found any keys? There's a lady outside who left them on her tray, and none of the other bussers saw any keys"
    lead: "We just did a trash run. If they don't have it- it's in the packer"
    me: "*#@*(#)@!!"

--Back to the lady
    me: "Ma'am it might take me a while longer to locate them. You can come back in an hour or so or just hang around, and we'll do our best to retrieve them. They may have gone to the trash compactor. Do you have another set of keys to your car"?
    lady: "Nope"
    me: "(@*(#*@&!!&#@&"

So I crawl into this nasty...freaking stinky packer, start yanking bags out...sifting through, trying to hear some jingle....

The packer has 2 doors, one on each side. Only one was open. Suddenly I am nailed...with a 50lb bag of trash, I slip backwards, fall all over some slimy, death ridden pool of goo- I am now covered head to toe in gunk, and I smell like CRAP!

The door closes (oh no...) and I realize what they're about to do- ACTIVATE THE COMPACTOR!!!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO"!

The door opens again

custodial CM: "Holy *#*@ dude, I am SO sorry"

So in conclusion I learned it's not my fault if a Guest misplaces something, and there is a limit to how far you should go for that magical memory.

• Banned User

LMAO.... sorry.. but thats stupid custodial humor as well.....

Learn.. AAA are your friends when on property... they always are...

One of my alltime favorites was working my first GradNite, and after my shift, I was passing by the Old Admin Building (Where secuirty is), and I saw HUGE line of students waiting for their Chaperone. I was shocked to see how many people actually caused enough trouble to be taken from the park.

Sleepless....

Those were actually the one's not brite enough to find the way back to the bus in the morning. They got left behind. They were waiting for a parent or guardian to come get them as Disney could not allow them to leave on their own.

• Banned User

Aren't they usually stricter on the rules on Grad Night anyway though?

• Skipping on Main Street

Under the stairs at Main St. train station
    we are stricter, thats part of the fun
    Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

The trouble makers usually end up getting to spend their Grad Nite sitting with their chaperone at Chaperone HQ or on the bus.The ones that get caught with drugs, fighting, drinking or drunk, inappropriate behavior with an underage female, or any other "major" offense get to spend their Grad Nite with APD.

ummmm...I was an offender, of sorts. I wore a VERY NICE leather jacket, it was a cool evening for this grad night in 1989. I had forgotten that it had a zipper (it was partially hidden in the lining and plastic for pete's sake!) the buttons were just decoration. Zippers were against the dress code. I was told I could return to my bus for the night/morning, sit with a chaperone the remainder of the time (we had just gotten there), or I could hand over my jacket and walk around cold all night. I handed over my jacket and it was never seen again!

And worse, my boyfriend had a leather zip tie on, with a metal zipper in it. They didn't make him remove it!

• Disney Dream 10/23!!

The other day I was in the restroom and I was having a bit of trouble getting out of my costume. So i'm standing in the stall trying to unbutton my culottes, and I hear this weird shuffling sound, and I look down to see these huge black shoes. I'm thinking, WTF? and then I noticed the red pants...it was mickey! In the stall next to me. Really freaky.
    One time I was in the back by the P.I./Character break room/inn between and the beast was trying to get between the wall and this pickup as i was walking by. There was just enough room for both of us to go by, but as i was passing him he pinned me to the wall and went "roaaaar!!!" and then started laughing.

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by Arilvdc
    The other day I was in the restroom and I was having a bit of trouble getting out of my costume. So i'm standing in the stall trying to unbutton my culottes, and I hear this weird shuffling sound, and I look down to see these huge black shoes. I'm thinking, WTF? and then I noticed the red pants...it was mickey! In the stall next to me. Really freaky.
    One time I was in the back by the P.I./Character break room/inn between and the beast was trying to get between the wall and this pickup as i was walking by. There was just enough room for both of us to go by, but as i was passing him he pinned me to the wall and went "roaaaar!!!" and then started laughing.

ROFL!!! I will not say ANYTHING! ... byt growl!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

One time after her flight across Fantasyland, a few friends ans I were walking in the tunnel behind the former Big Thunder BBQ and Tinkerbell was walking in front of us and she turned around and flashed us! She was wearing a trenchcoat over her costume. It was hillarious.

Once, Pluto spoke to me and I was shocked.

That's all I can remember.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast