• is poppin' tags

Talking Happy guest would like to contact management!

Hey guys! As CMs your job is to make sure all of us guests have a magical time while in the Magic Kingdom. While the CMs have always been courteous, a few have gone above and beyond to make my stay extra pleasant.

I wanted to give a shout out to one girl who helped us out a great deal on our last visit and I wanted to make sure her supervisors know how awesome she was!!!

Is there an address I can write to? Who should I contact to let the 'higher-ups' know that she was outstanding? I'd like for her to get credit for being great and making my night!

Any advice would be most excellent!
    Thanks in advance!
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

• Disneymom

Re: Happy guest would like to contact management!

I don't have an answer but what did she do that made your night great. Just curious.

You can email your comment!

• Nerd

Wow, that's a good question. What dept. did the person work in? I do know that there are many times when the letters people send (and or emails) are posted on the walls. They love compliments!!! and yes management notices these things so Its nice of you to want to take the time to tell someone.

We wanted to leave a compliment so we waited a few minutes at city hall and filled out a form. The CM knew the manager of that person and actually said, she would give it to them herself later when she saw him. (in this case, the compliment was about a person who worked for the guided tours, so she was part of the City Hall dept. - Guest Relations)
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

they don't have the comment cards at the City Hall anymore...

https://secure-disneyland.disney.go....=ContactUsPage

• is poppin' tags

Quote Originally Posted by lou_mom View Post
    I don't have an answer but what did she do that made your night great. Just curious.
    It was about an hour from closing and I was supposed to be driving us all home after the fireworks (we live in Vegas), but I had been in the park ALL day and was exhausted. I purchased a cup of coffee and we went to wait in line for Splash Mountain.

But the line moved way faster than anticipated and my coffee wasn't cool enough to drink by the time we got to the front.

Guests are not allowed to have drinks on board and CMs are not permitted to let you leave it to the side for picking up later....they HAVE to dump it out in the trash. (It must be some liability issue...I dunno)

But the girl seating people noticed my drink and when I told her I had purchased it only minutes before, she invited us to step over the log and wait for me to finish (or at least get my 3 bucks worth). I think she may have been bending the rules a bit for my satisfaction, so in my letter I would omit that part.

I tried to chug it because I was thankful and I did not want us to be a burden on the CMs in the exit area. She giggled at me and said something like " Don't make yourself sick!".

After about 5 minutes of power drinking, I was finished and ready to board. She then asked us if we "wanted front, back, or our own log"? We picked to have our own and that's what we got.

It was such a small gesture, but it was awesome. She was so nice and understanding. I was in terrible shape and REALLY needed that caffiene! It was a wonderful way to end the night.

So, I just wanted to let her manager know that she made my night happier and more pleasant. I really felt 'special' and 'valued'. And that is why I keep returning!
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Just a quick note. I'm sure you already have taken care of this, but just in case someone else reads this thread I thought I'd add this.

I'm not a CM, but I too had an awesome experience with one. I just wrote Corporate Headquarters and it trickled all the way down to that person. And in fact, someone from Disney called me on the phone and said they were so happy I had a good experience and that that CM had been informed, by their supervisor. So, no worries, one way or the other, compliments get to the right people.

The above link for email works, but a written letter is also nice Thanks for planning on writing the letter... it won't officially do anything for the CM's record, but if the managers remember it, it'll make a large difference in the long run.
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Guest compliments appear on record cards.

• Dont make me unfriend you

Quote Originally Posted by dmomof4 View Post
    You can email your comment!
    Do you know the email address we send the comment to?