• Infinitized!

Have a question regarding applying for jobs with Disney

For those of you that work for Disney and have applied thru the website:
    When you apply for a certain position, can you upload a cover letter and a targeted résumé?

I've set-up my profile and uploaded my résumé (geared towards marketing), but was wondering if I can upload adjusted/targeted résumés when I apply for certain positions. Just wondering as a few jobs have caught my eye, some in the states and here locally at the Club Penguin office.

Re: Have a question regarding applying for jobs with Disney

When hubby applied, it was for a specific job on the Disney Career Website..not just the standard hourly on stage positions. Because of that, he was able to send his resume. At the time, they used Monster as a resource. I think that is why he got a call 10 minutes after he applied from a Disney Recruiter. It was specific and he was able to send his resume. Now this was over 4 1/2 years ago..so I don't know what has changed on that.

• Infinitized!

Quote Originally Posted by dmomof4 View Post
    When hubby applied, it was for a specific job on the Disney Career Website..not just the standard hourly on stage positions. Because of that, he was able to send his resume. At the time, they used Monster as a resource. I think that is why he got a call 10 minutes after he applied from a Disney Recruiter. It was specific and he was able to send his resume. Now this was over 4 1/2 years ago..so I don't know what has changed on that.
    I applied locally here at Club Penguin a few times in the past. Before, they had their own postings on their own website, but that has changed. Now they are all on Disney's main site.

I was just wondering if, when you apply for a certain position, you can upload a targeted résumé (or CV) and cover letter, rather than applying with the one you upload during the profile construction process (the one that's presently there in your profile).

• DLR Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by dmomof4 View Post
    That's pretty much what happenned to me. The ad for my role was on Monster, but I saw it on the disney career website first, and applied for it there.