Thread: Quick Question

• DisneyFreak100

Quick Question

I am about to turn 16 and am looking for a job. The disneyland website says they recommend that you are 18 to work at disneyland, but I have heard from different people that you can work there at 16. Is this true? Would I be able to apply? What job(s) would I have a chance at?

Thanks So Much in Advance(:

• DLR Cast Member

Re: Quick Question

Applicants must be18 years of age, or age 17 and a high school senior. However, don't fret. You're about to turn 16. I'd start scoping out the website now (disneycareers.com) to get familiar with the jobs available and seasonal trends in hiring. Assuming you'll be 17, I'd start applying just prior to the end of your junior year of high school. That should land you in the perfect time to get hired for the busy summer season preceding the start of your senior year.

• Nerd

Re: Quick Question

Quote Originally Posted by RiversOfAmerica View Post
    Applicants must be18 years of age, or age 17 and a high school senior. However, don't fret. You're about to turn 16. I'd start scoping out the website now (disneycareers.com) to get familiar with the jobs available and seasonal trends in hiring. Assuming you'll be 17, I'd start applying just prior to the end of your junior year of high school. That should land you in the perfect time to get hired for the busy summer season preceding the start of your senior year.
    Good advice, plus Disney takes its sweet time in hiring people, so you want to get a 6 month jump on it anyway.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/