Dear present CM's...
I know i'm not supposed to be posting here, but I really want to be a CM after High School. I have questions, and this is the only place that i feel i can get them answered. So, please, help me.
1. Is the competition intense to be a CM in general? What are employers looking for in an applicant?
2. I will be starting my Sophomore year in the fall of 2011. What classes should i take in order to prepare? What clubs should i try out for at school?
3. What degrees should i try to major in in college? Are there any programs that i could participate in at Disney that could help me?
-My Qualifications are as follows...
1. Knowledge of French (3 years)
2. 8 years Acting Experience (Theatre)
3. 3.10 average GPA
-Roles I am considering...
1. Character Attendant
2. Toy Soldier (acting as a toy soldier)
3. Ride Operations (Roller Coasters)
4. Magic Shop Employee
5. Jungle Cruise Skipper
7. Photo Imaging
8. Disney Dance Crew Dancer
I know i may not be right for some of these, but do feel free to recommend positions for me to consider applying for. Once Again, thank you for understanding.