Thread: CM Policies...

CM Policies...

Hello, I am hoping to apply to be a CM in the near future. What are the policies that i should be aware of when i apply. (Discipline, Attendance, etc.)
    -Judge me by who I am in the real world, not by what I say on MiceChat.

Facebook <Feel Free to add me, just say you're from Micechat.

• Nerd

Re: CM Policies...

They are tough to work for. expectations are high, you are at their beck and call, follow the rules or be sent packing - it truly does take a special person to be a CM. On the upside, the training is excellent and most everyone I know who works there loves it!
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

• Banned User

Hi there! I love working for Disney it truly is a Magical place. And as CMHUSBAND said it does take a special person to be a CM. All I can tell you is that they are big on attendance. You are on a point system so basically what that means is if you call in sick or call in for your scheduled shift you get charged 3 points. If you are tardy you get charged 1.5 points. If you get up to 9 points in one month you get a write up. You are allowed up to 21 points but tryst me you do not want to get near it, because if you do your supervisor will sit down with you and tell you " Look you may want to resign and leave for a few months and then come back and reappply, because of you don't the smallest infraction will result in your termination and will result in a no re hire". And you DO NOT want to have that convo.
    All I can tell you is if you show up to work do your job and don't get involved in the DRAMA, and TRUST me there is DRAMA even 45 year olds get into it. So if Disney is what you seek then apply at The Walt Disney Company Home | Jobs and Careers you can fill the application online and then you will be asked to take a personality test. After that you will get a email if they are interested in your application to schedule a appointment to come to the casting center and meet with a recruiter. Here you will wait for your interview and all I can say is SMILE SMILE SMILE. And don't go into detail about HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THE PARKS AND HOW YOU COME ALL THE TIME some of these recruiters have never stepped foot into a park or are as whimsical about working there as you are.
    With that being said have fun and I hope you come on board. If you have any other questions you can message me and I will be more than happy to answer your questions.

Oh, and i forgot to mention this, but, don't share anything that you're not allowed to share with non-CM's. I don't want to seem like a snoop.
    -Judge me by who I am in the real world, not by what I say on MiceChat.

Facebook <Feel Free to add me, just say you're from Micechat.