Hello CMs and everyone else seeking employment through the DLR. I have a interview on friday and have a few questions. I am quite suprised after all of my applications everywhere in socal, DLR schedules a interview.
I know you guys get these topics a lot but the ones I found are old or missing my specific questions.
1. I have a wide variety of work experience behind me from retail, warehousing, electrical construction trade. What positions are open after the holidays?
2. I have a tattoo of my wife's name in script on my left forearm. I know this only qualifies me for about three positions. Does anyone know of these positions?
3. Are current interviews, one on one or group interviews.
4. And in the group interviews do they ask everyone in the room the normal "Why do you want to work here, what are your key assets, etc etc"?
5. I am available to work any shift for any duration. I do not mind working overtime and I do not mind working any holiday, does this give me any better of a chance of getting hired or put on priority waiting list?