Hello Fellow CM's!

It's official! I'm a photopass CM! Just wanted to say HI to all of you
    I have my Traditions Class on the 4th!

I do have a quick question!!
    Is it worth is to get a Savings account with Partners?

Re: Hello Fellow CM's!

Quote Originally Posted by OHsnapsPandahh View Post
    It's official! I'm a photopass CM! Just wanted to say HI to all of you
    I have my Traditions Class on the 4th!

I do have a quick question!!
    Is it worth is to get a Savings account with Partners?

Yay! Congrats! I have traditions on the 10th [=.

As far as the credit union goes, I say definitely. I'm a huge credit nerd and I will forever bank with credit unions. You can never go wrong with joining a credit union, especially one backed by Disney. If you're in college, will buy a car in the future, or a home, its great to start a relationship with a credit union. They give you the BEST rates for loans in the future--assuming you stay in good terms with them. Most unions you only need to leave $5 in the account to be a member and I think it's the same with partners. I'm gonna join the moment I get my ID. I am already a member with 3 other credit unions but one more cant help. I plan on opening a checking and savings with them just to have a back up checkings in case. If you ever have any credit questions, I can try to help you with them [=.

Oh yeah, and if you aren't a member of a credit union already, you should consider making them your main "bank" because they have more no-fee atm's in the US than any bank corporation in the nation. You can basically use any other credit union's atm (like school's first or the atm's inside 7-11) for free. I have like 3 within walking distance from my house, vs 1 bank of america two miles away. Its awesome.

Sorry for the wall of text...lol... anyway... I say yes on the savings account.

• Former Cast Member

I concur with that 100%, being a former cast member, once you have joined the credit union, you are a member for life. I would NEVER bank at a bank, ever, a credit union is the only place I will do my banking and keep my savings.

Credit unions are run by its memebers if im not mistaken NOT some big wig in an office somewhere that keeps his money in a safe at home lol.

and YES go with Partners CU, they have an office by TDA(near where your traditions class will start) and one on Katella. And yes it is 5 bucks to open an account and FREE as long as you have Direct Deposit. Id also stop in there if you have a chance the DAY before traditions(like that friday),WHY? TO see if they are doing any walk in specials, like free money or more % for 30 days. Maybe not but its worth a shot.

ALSO they will have a stand set up when you enter traditions to sign up and a rep will be there to collect your info and call you at a later time to open the accounts

Oh and BTW WELCOME, and have a MAGICAL day

Yay! That sounds great!! Thank you so much for you opinions!!
    I currently bank with Chase and US Bank, but my Free Chase Student Checking account is about to expire! So I'm looking for other options.
    I'm so excited for Traditions!!