Re-admission Fast Passes

Are CM's allowed to use these?

Re: Re-admission Fast Passes

You mean if an attraction breaks down while your on it or in line and they pass theses out as "compensation"? Of course you can, at this time your a GUEST and are treated just like a guest when not on the clock

Yup that's what I meant! Just making sure in case there's some rule that would be broken [= thanks!

I actually had an unfortunate encounter this past week where an attractions CM found out I was also a CM and accused me in front of my little sister and her 6 other friends and one of their dads (12-13yrs old) of actually stealing the pass when we tried to use it. The CM basically started yelling at me asking me if I thought she was stupid. I was really confused as to what was happening so I just walked away with the kids and felt really offended that I would be accused of such a thing. Especially in front of the kids as a guest.

Anyway, its good to know that I am allowed to use it as a guest. Thanks again (=

Id have asked for her lead, your a guest NOT a CM at this point and should be treated with the same respect anyone else gets. Also if they treat you this way imagine how they would treat someone who didnt know any better.
    Ill admit there are WAY to many grumpys walking around DL. Yesterday I was coming out through the main gate of DCA and the CM just pointed to the side i had to go with a puss on her face, after she stamped me i reminded her to have a magical day

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Noty View Post
    Id have asked for her lead, your a guest NOT a CM at this point and should be treated with the same respect anyone else gets. Also if they treat you this way imagine how they would treat someone who didnt know any better.
    Ill admit there are WAY to many grumpys walking around DL. Yesterday I was coming out through the main gate of DCA and the CM just pointed to the side i had to go with a puss on her face, after she stamped me i reminded her to have a magical day

Yeah! I didn't think about it til after we had already walked away and the moment had passed. We did end up talking to a manager about the situation later that night before we left but who knows.

Its alright though, I wont let sour people put a damper in the magic of Disney [=. I know some people have bad days. I always try my best to help make their days as magical as possible when I'm there.

• A Weather Eye Open

Don't they usually write the number or name of the issuer on these? If this happens again to anyone, I would politely request that they just make a phone call to verify that it was issued.
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

See the problem with these and I've seen it FIRST hand with my own two eyes, is CM's are given these by "friends" and instead of handing them in they convince the next CM and the next CM and the next CM to give them back to them, thus ALWAYS having a fastpass all day long. Which isnt fair. Heck I usually don't even USE FP I leave it for the guests who cant come every day like i can if i wish. Thats just me though

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Noty View Post
    Heck I usually don't even USE FP I leave it for the guests who cant come every day like i can if i wish. Thats just me though

Yeah, me either (=. It was just that we were there with my sisters friends that day and they had the pass so we used it. I will definitely ask them to double check next time and call for a lead if I'm mistreated like that.

Don't know why I would bother to "steal" something to get in line faster when I can come on a Tuesday when there's like a 15 min wait for everything lol.