Do I have the Disney look?

Hello everyone! I had recently completed my online interview and my in-person interview is next week. I had been reading around the forums and learned that they are looking for that Disney look. I was wondering if I had the Disney look. I am quite short but the thing that might make/break the deal is that I have quite a collection of scars on my hands and ankles. Should I wear make-up on my hands? or should I just go bare? Thank you.

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Re: Do I have the Disney look?

Was there a picture so we can tell if you have the Disney look (or am I missing the point of the thread?)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Scare are things that are are OK. its tattoos,piercings,HEAVY make-up,WEIRD makeup colors.

Im not sure if your male or female so ill guess your female. Dont wear nail polish,or just use a clear color, make sure your hair is one color,no tats showing, and those are even tats that can be seen in short sleeves OR skirts. Only wear one pair of dime sized earrings. and if yo have ANY other piercing take them out and keep them out.

thats all i can think of at this time

Thank so much. I am female and the only think I was worried about was the scars. My hair is one color and my ears aren't pierced. I was just worried that they may think the scars are from anything drug-related. Which could be far from the truth, I had a cat and when I was little I used to love rough housing with him. But thank you anyways.

• Fastest Man Alive

Nah. If you are trying out for entertainment or a face character, that's one thing. Otherwise, no. You are fine. If you have any questions, attached is the Disneylook (well, as of a few months ago- but somehow I figure you don't care facial hair restrictions. :P)

http://doingtheimpossible.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/learning-opportunities-and-the-disney-look/
    Last edited by Wally; 02-23-2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: messed up link
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

you'd be surprised Wally, there are some female cast members that needed to be reminded of that part lol

• Minion

The Disney "look" has been relaxed significantly over the years. Unless you have some extreme look, I don't think it will matter.