Annual Pass Question

Since now I am a Cast Member(Paradise Garden Grill) I am wondering how my annual pass payment plan works now. I pay $80 month for my annual passes. Do I just call guest relations to clear it up? Since they just took 80 out of my bank account?

• Selective Pin Trader

Re: Annual Pass Question

I believe you're still going to have to pay the $80/mo until the pass you purchased is paid off. Unless there is a CM discount on annual passes - I'm just not aware of one.

actually you can call the Annual paasholder line and advise them your a new cast memeber , they will work with you and as long as the renewal date was AFTER your hiring date more then likely they will refund it to you.

• Selective Pin Trader

So I was wrong.. how does this work though? I'm under the impression that if I wanted to have the entrance ability provided by the no-blockout annual pass, I would have to purchase one..

• Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Noty View Post
    actually you can call the Annual paasholder line and advise them your a new cast memeber , they will work with you and as long as the renewal date was AFTER your hiring date more then likely they will refund it to you.
    I think...they will refund the unused portion (not totally sure) or you can transfer the pass to someone else. When my daughter got hired at Disneyland, she had her AP that was about 3 months old transferred to her boyfriends name and kept paying the monthly payment. You should talk to your manager about who can help you with this. I don't think its very common but I know they can do it. If so...Probably need the help of a ticket booth lead in a good mood, on a non busy day.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

I start my OTJ tomorrow and will see what they can do.

ok SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i got the skinny from the guy i know who was an APH before he was a CM and this is what he told me today.
    1. They will not stop the payments so essentially you'll be paying for the APH card while a CM.
    2. You can "give" it to someone you know and they can take over the payments.
    3. and this is something they dont tell us and im not sure how much, BUT you get a savings if you are a Cm buying and APH card or your doing the switch to someone they will save money( but ask about this as he wasnt 100% sure how it went about)

• Selective Pin Trader

I'm headed to the park tomorrow.. I'll ask the people at the booths if the line isn't too bad. (About the CM AP discount, that is.)

• Selective Pin Trader

According to the ticket booth, CM discount is $20 off the premium / deluxe passes.

• I am number 4 of 999

Seriously... The HUB is your friend... (and in case I'm being too cryptic, the information about the $20 discount is on The Hub.)