So because stupid me forgot to let my recruiter know during my interview due to my overexcitedness that I am definitely not able to work Thanksgiving weekend, I am now scheduled to work that weekend...so I asked my department (manager? I forgot who she was, but she talked about our duties during Traditions) regarding the issue, and he told me that I was supposed to tell my recruiter beforehand. According to her, I just have to wait until the end of training and talk to my scheduler or the productions scheduler BUT,
My question is whether will I be in super deep trouble requesting this late, and/or will I be fired, and/or will it be a possibility that they WILL give me time off?
The reason why I can't work is because my family and I are going out of town and had reserved tickets and hotels several months before I even got called for an interview from Disney, and I don't think I can flake on this because since it's about 3-4 weeks until our trip, my ticket is non-refundable. I'm also a CR.