Are there apts or housing ops for Disneyland employees?

Now that I've been able to make it into the happiest place on Earth, I am left to ponder my next step which is my place to reside. Unfortunately the current landlord I reside with is less than pleased with my taking a job with Disney and has decided to remove me as of March 1st. Does Disneyland have apts for rent to those who are not part of their college program? If not than are there places that offer apts at a considerably reduced rate for Disneyland employees?

Re: Are there apts or housing ops for Disneyland employees?

Quote Originally Posted by jon90604 View Post
    Now that I've been able to make it into the happiest place on Earth, I am left to ponder my next step which is my place to reside. Unfortunately the current landlord I reside with is less than pleased with my taking a job with Disney and has decided to remove me as of March 1st. Does Disneyland have apts for rent to those who are not part of their college program? If not than are there places that offer apts at a considerably reduced rate for Disneyland employees?
    Disney does not have any housing for regular Cast Members. You may want to stop by the TEAM Center to pick up the new discount directory as it will have some information regarding rental property in the area.

global

• Fastest Man Alive

Landlords have an issue with this?
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

In my recent apartment hunting, I found Palmilla Villas offers a CM discount. The other places I found that offered a discount were still unaffordable.

There was an affordable place called Villa Del Sol. They don't offer a CM discount but it was still affordable. They don't have a website only a phone number (714) 761-1010.

• Hello again!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Landlords have an issue with this?
    I second that question, is this a common thing? Would you be willing to tell us the situation behind this?

"Well!"

The landlord has another agenda behind it, but is using this as their reason.

Thank you for pointing me to those two apts. I'll certainly cintact them today. It's been rather difficult these past weeks due to the waitlist on all the rooms. Apparently everyone is occupied and has a waitlist for 6-12 months. I've been getting pretty worried about the deadline date and such. Thank you again for the two locale suggestions.