Thread: Rehire help

Rehire help

So, I know no one in here has all the answers. But you all, collectively, know more than I do. So I shall start with the back story and then get to the questions.

This past February, I did the DCP Spring Advantage. I went into the hospital that March for a day when they found out my gallbladder was having issues. I didn't think it was a big deal, so didn't go for an immediate check up. Throughout my program I had many points racking up because of my gallbladder issue, which I didn't learn until after I had my surgery to get it out in July. The problem being, that last point from my surgery and week of recovery, would have terminated me. I self-termed right before they could fire me. I know this is bad.

What I want to know is, is it at all possible for me to find out my rehire status? And if so, and I'm in restricted or no rehire, is there a way to change that? I'm currently working as a facepainter in the parks after moving down here this past November. I want to learn what I have to do to possibly be able to get a job again at Disney World. (This is Disney World, by the way).

Hope you all can help me. <3

Re: Rehire help

Quote Originally Posted by Chexaroo View Post
    So, I know no one in here has all the answers. But you all, collectively, know more than I do. So I shall start with the back story and then get to the questions.

This past February, I did the DCP Spring Advantage. I went into the hospital that March for a day when they found out my gallbladder was having issues. I didn't think it was a big deal, so didn't go for an immediate check up. Throughout my program I had many points racking up because of my gallbladder issue, which I didn't learn until after I had my surgery to get it out in July. The problem being, that last point from my surgery and week of recovery, would have terminated me. I self-termed right before they could fire me. I know this is bad.

What I want to know is, is it at all possible for me to find out my rehire status? And if so, and I'm in restricted or no rehire, is there a way to change that? I'm currently working as a facepainter in the parks after moving down here this past November. I want to learn what I have to do to possibly be able to get a job again at Disney World. (This is Disney World, by the way).

Hope you all can help me. <3
    Call the Casting office. They can tell you what your rehire status is. If you have a restricted or now rehire status, you still might be hired. WDW is not nearly as tough on former Cast Members with poor work records as DLR is.

Global