Transfer process?

Does anybody know how the transfer process work? All I can find on the hub is transfer information to another department. I can't find anything about just moving to another area within my department. Thanks!

Re: Transfer process?

Usually if it's within the same department it's considered cross-training as opposed to transferring.

To do so, go to RSVP and select submit a request, one of the options under Schedule Planning Form is a Cross Training Interest Form, from there you can select within your department, whether you want to move areas or switch to a different position. Hope that helps! After you've been cross-trained you can select to have the new location/position be your preferred location/position so that you get scheduled there regularly.

Hope this helps!

I appreciate your answer but somehow I don't believe it's that easy. I guess I should've been more specific, my "home" is downtown disney but I'm looking to transfer into one of the parks.

I guess it depends on what your Line of Business is but I'm looking at RSVP and if you're in Stores in downtown disney you can do what I suggested above and it allows you to select what property you want to cross train to and you can select DCA or Disneyland and then specify which particular land and then which store you want to switch to. (Just checked and it has that option for Security as well)

Maybe it's not that easy, I'm not in your shoes so I can't be sure, but as it appears on the HUB, as long as you're fully employed by the Disneyland Resort you should be able to move between Downtown Disney and the Parks simply by cross-training to a new location