Getting to Harbor Pointe without the cast shuttle?

Hi guys. New CM at DLR here and I have a question about showing up for work. Because I only live a short distance from the park, I'm utilizing the Commuter Assistance Program by using alternative methods of travel to work, such as riding my bike, walking, and/or taking the bus. I start my OJT pretty early on Friday morning and it says on a paper I was given at my Welcome To class that I should park in the Katella Lot, or be dropped off there if I'm not driving, and then take the shuttle to Harbor Pointe to meet my trainer. Is this the only way to get to Harbor Pointe? I'm concerned about where to put my bike, as I don't know if the K Lot has a place where I could lock up my bike for the day like TDA does. I'm also wondering if it's even necessary to take the shuttle at all if I'm arriving to work without a car.

If no one knows, is there maybe a number I could call to ask these questions? lol Thanks in advance.

Re: Getting to Harbor Pointe without the cast shuttle?

Quote Originally Posted by Katrak View Post
    Hi guys. New CM at DLR here and I have a question about showing up for work. Because I only live a short distance from the park, I'm utilizing the Commuter Assistance Program by using alternative methods of travel to work, such as riding my bike, walking, and/or taking the bus. I start my OJT pretty early on Friday morning and it says on a paper I was given at my Welcome To class that I should park in the Katella Lot, or be dropped off there if I'm not driving, and then take the shuttle to Harbor Pointe to meet my trainer. Is this the only way to get to Harbor Pointe? I'm concerned about where to put my bike, as I don't know if the K Lot has a place where I could lock up my bike for the day like TDA does. I'm also wondering if it's even necessary to take the shuttle at all if I'm arriving to work without a car.

If no one knows, is there maybe a number I could call to ask these questions? lol Thanks in advance.
    go to the bus stop right in front of disneyland on harbor. there is a thin path behind it that leads to the shuttle drop off. If your not cleared to use the bike gate on harbor pointe, ask security for a key.

You're more than welcome to walk or ride to Harbor Pointe. A lot of cast members walk from the Pumba parking lot and also ride their bikes and lock them up at work. There is a secure place backstage to lock up your bike. I'm not sure if K lot has a spot for bikes since I've never really looked. You could also lock up your bike at TDA and then take the backstage tram to harbor pointe, just be aware that they shut the whole TDA area down at 9:00PM during nights when they have fireworks.

So in short, yes you can ride your bike up to Harbor Pointe and lock it in a secure area.

Alright, thanks so much!