Hello there!

After submitting my on-line app (May 2013), I was suprised and ecstatic to receive an email (Oct 2013) inviting me to schedule an in-person interview. I had my first interview and then a second interview with the dept. head who unfortunately, did not select me. I was advised during my 1st interview that I should consider Attractions in case I was not chosen for the other dept. If I wanted this option, I would have to pass their on-line BWI test.

This past week, I spoke to a CM who advised me that I was not chosen but would need to take the on-line BWI which I passed. I was advised that if I pass the BWI, I would be waitlisted for up to 6 months since all Attraction roles were filled presently.

First Question: I presume that hopefully when I get selected off the waitlist, I would have to conduct a 2nd interview with a dept. manager in Attractions, correct?

Second Question: When I received the emails regarding my interview acceptance etc., I was no longer able to access my Disney Career webite (portal?) profile. I had previously applied for a salaried job in the corporate office, but obviously, was not selected. I tried several times to access my profile and was unsuccessful. When I tried using password recovery, I do not receive an email for this each time I submit a request. In the past, I was able to see both the hourly and salary jobs I applied for and could see the status for each.

I have been given 3 different explanations why I am unable to access my profile. It was explained to me that "once I start the interviewing process, I no longer need to see my online profile". "The DLR hourly profile is different from the Salaried profile". (When logging in, it's the same link for password recovery). "No, that doesn't happen."

So, if anyone can clear this up for me of what I am doing wrong, I would be greatly appreciative!

Last Question: I have been provided with different information regarding the 180 day timeframe for submitting an app for an hourly position. The responses vary from the date the application was submitted to it starts when you are being interviewed. Since last May, I have been unable to submit any more applications since last and was so advised by the system.

Thanks again, and sorry for the long message!