Disneyland Waitlist Question!

Hey guys! So here is my situation: I was placed on the Disneyland waitlist for merchandise in early January as a rehire. I asked how long I would be on the waitlist for and the lady who interviewed me said I remain on the list for 6 months, but I should hear from them within the next week with an email wanting me to set an appointment to call and officially be hired in. It's been over a month since that happened and I'm still on the waitlist. Now here is the crazy thing to me, a friend of mine was placed on the waitlist for the same thing about 3 or 4 days after me, but a week ago she got the email and call to be officially hired and just had her traditions last week. So does anyone know why she was hired before me even though I was placed on the waitlist first for the same position? Thanks guys!

Re: Disneyland Waitlist Question!

Quote Originally Posted by JustALittleGoofy25 View Post
    Hey guys! So here is my situation: I was placed on the Disneyland waitlist for merchandise in early January as a rehire. I asked how long I would be on the waitlist for and the lady who interviewed me said I remain on the list for 6 months, but I should hear from them within the next week with an email wanting me to set an appointment to call and officially be hired in. It's been over a month since that happened and I'm still on the waitlist. Now here is the crazy thing to me, a friend of mine was placed on the waitlist for the same thing about 3 or 4 days after me, but a week ago she got the email and call to be officially hired and just had her traditions last week. So does anyone know why she was hired before me even though I was placed on the waitlist first for the same position? Thanks guys!
    Yes. She was rated higher than you. While you had a successful interview, hers was better and she jumped over you on the wait list.

Global