• Robot Chicken Rules!

Has this happened to you?

Alright CM's and former CM's of all Disney, since upon leaving or for those still employed with WDW. Do you feel your "pixie dust" has runned out or have had boost of it lately? Example: Let's say you take some time off from the company and time passes when it smacks you in the face again? OR you helped a special guest so much that it turned your life around and rejuvenate the magic in you again?

I know for me it did. How bout u?

• Sock Puppet

Re: Has this happened to you?

I have been away from the park for about 6 years now and I still miss it very much and want very much to be part of that magic and spreading the joy to all those who visit, especially children. It is awesome to see their faces light up when they see Disney characters and just enjoying the atmosphere in general.

Quote Originally Posted by sillycrazygoof
    Alright CM's and former CM's of all Disney, since upon leaving or for those still employed with WDW. Do you feel your "pixie dust" has runned out or have had boost of it lately? Example: Let's say you take some time off from the company and time passes when it smacks you in the face again? OR you helped a special guest so much that it turned your life around and rejuvenate the magic in you again?

I know for me it did. How bout u?
    I think I still have my 'pixie dust' - especially being a new CM - but I must say that one of the main things that makes me so happy to be a part of Disney is a child's joy. Just to walk through the park and here a random child exclaim over an attraction or a character makes my day.

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

One thing that I wound up missing when I had quit from the DLR (twice) is that I missed seeing little kids light up and families having fun together. I didn't really have that as a kid myself, so I consider it being able to live my missing childhood though other people's kids.

I really enjoy it... sometimes it can suck (hence me quitting two times in the past), but I've always come back with a renewed sense of purpose and stuff. I just enjoy watching other people have fun.
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

• Do I seem familiar?

I was a little dazed coming out of the resort, but I had so many awesome memories and made friendships that I would never give up. Sometimes I miss working there, but where I'm at right now is an experience I would never give up!
    Last edited by Sam the iPod; 02-27-2006 at 09:07 PM.