Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Do I seem familiar?

iluvdisneyland: If you see Connie sometime, tell her I said hi and how's her husband doing, please! And to keep me updated on the cotton candy machine! I want some fresh cotton candy!

snappy: You had to take cash handling, right? Did you get that piece of paper with the numbers on it (like a calculator) and your instructor was telling you to pretend to press the buttons? I had to raise my eyebrows during that session. Anyhow, yes, all departments must take that kind of test. I don't know how you couldn't pass it. I think I still have mine somewhere, with all my hire stuff.

SoSirius: Ah, okees, you left before he got there.

• DL ODV CM

Quote Originally Posted by invader pearl
    And to keep me updated on the cotton candy machine! I want some fresh cotton candy!
    I hate to say it, but I wouldn't count on those ever coming back. It's been so long that none of our newer CMs are trained on them anymore. The only people who still know how to make cotton candy now have enough seniority to be working better shifts.

It's a shame too...some of those shifts were the most fun I've ever had on a wagon.
    The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company and Affiliated Companies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12