Thread: Discounts?

• Sock Puppet

Discounts?

Okay, I've got a question to anyone who's already been in the CP. My best friend is planning on visiting me about a month after I start the program, but I thought it would be best to make hotel reservations now, because a month probably isn't enough time. My question is will they still be able to use my discount when they get there? Or do you have to have the discount code or whatever when you make the reservations? Thanks to anyone who helps me!

Re: Discounts?

Quote Originally Posted by karamie
    Okay, I've got a question to anyone who's already been in the CP. My best friend is planning on visiting me about a month after I start the program, but I thought it would be best to make hotel reservations now, because a month probably isn't enough time. My question is will they still be able to use my discount when they get there? Or do you have to have the discount code or whatever when you make the reservations? Thanks to anyone who helps me!
    you've got to check on your Cast Portal to get more informations about Hotels Discounted Rates .

CMs they've got 50% on Hotels on the property Free Park Admission ( you can sign some guests in with your Main Gate Pass ) .
    HKDL : Done !!!