This was on the regular Disney careers site, so I assume it's open to anyone, but I notice in the requirements they do want people with CM experience.
Originally Posted by Disneycareers_siteDisney University Assistant
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis is a part-time position (up to 29 hours/week), non-benefitted, requiring flexibility based on Disney University events and activities. Most often, days off will be Friday and Saturday. Some weekend and holiday shifts may be required.
This position is responsible for the following tasks:
*Assist the Learning and Development team, providing rosters and materials for Disney University supported events.
*Create, schedule, manage and close class offerings in the Disney Development Connection.
*Greet and support Cast Members who are participating in Disney University classes.
*Interact with and support instructors (pre-, during- and post-class) with room setup, class materials, rosters and equipment needs.
*Answer phones and e-mails, book rooms, maintain training room appearance and setup.
*Prepare monthly class schedules for posting.
*Monitor requests for classes and communicate need for additional classes when maximum is reached; manage enrollment requests.
*Determine and manage instructors for class offerings.
*Close out end of day rosters and manage booking of rooms at the Disney University.
*Work with Disney University representatives to create the room assignment/instructor schedule.
*Arrange for food/refreshments for Disney University - supported events and classes.
*Work with A/V to set up equipment.
*Support handheld scanner upload and download.
* High-school or G.E.D. some college preferred
* 3-5 years prior Resort and computer skills experience including advanced proficiency in MS Office Applications (Access, Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), and proficiency in Disneyland Resort specific programs (SAP and DDC)
* Project Management & Organizational Skills
* Problem solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels
* Effective partnering and relationship building skills at all personnel levels
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and varying priorities within tight deadlines
* Team player with good organization and partnering skills who is able to take initiative and work independently
* Cast Member must be flexible to work 5 days a week for 5-8 hours per day including weekends and holidays
* Bilingual preferred