• Banned User

When will they call me T_T (new cm)

A little background before I start: I'm 18, still in high school (one week left till I graduate, woohoo).

Okay, so I needed a job for the summer while I'm in college so I decided to apply at the Disneyland resort in CA since it seemed like a fun place to work. I went to the job fair and applied as a attractions person. Everything went cool, they offered me the position I wanted (attractions) and selected the best date for me to start. I selected 6/21, 6/19 and 6/31. I signed the paper and they said they would call me. Does anyone know how many days before the start date they usually call you?!? Need to know how this thing works lol, also how long does the orientation last?

thanks =)

Re: When will they call me T_T (new cm)

You should probably call them. They are the best ones to answer your questions, not an online message/chat board. What you'll get here are a lot of people who think they know the answer giving you the wrong information or outdated information. I'm a Cast Member, but the way things were done when I was hired may not be the way things are done now. Call the Casting Center, they will be more than happy to help you and answer your questions.

• Cast Member

Well....first off. Be patient, that's something we all have to learn. Unless they told you explicitely when the date was, they will call you soon enough.

Trust me, they're still hurting for cast members.

Orientation(traditions) and training takes about 5-7 days depending on your LOB(line of business). And just let it happen, don't worry about things.

Unless for some reason they don't call you at all.....(high unlikely at that), they will call.

I think you should just relax until then.

Bye.

• Banned User

Alrighty, Ill give them a call if they don't call me before July is here. You guys were helpful =)

• Banned User

Yay, they finally called me =)

• Leave 'em wanting more!

Quote Originally Posted by 10-8atDisneyland
    You should probably call them. They are the best ones to answer your questions, not an online message/chat board. What you'll get here are a lot of people who think they know the answer giving you the wrong information or outdated information. I'm a Cast Member, but the way things were done when I was hired may not be the way things are done now. Call the Casting Center, they will be more than happy to help you and answer your questions.
    Your advice is sound, however in reality the CMs that work the casting center are tools. Just sayin'...
    ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~