Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• :)

Cast Member internet resource?

does anybody know the cast member resource website where they can check up on updates, schedule times, etc? some portal thing

Re: Cast Member internet resource?

For Parks and Resorts, there's http://enterpriseportal.disney.com/dlr or http://enterpriseportal.disney.com/wdw depending on which domestic resort concerns you. If you haven't registered for access to the sites, you have to register from a computer on Disney's LAN, and not from a non-Disney network connection (e.g. from home).

thank you, i havent used the portal in quiet some time....atleast since workbrain came into effect =(

IS there a place you can register at the park?

Yes, you can register inside the Disney team learning center backstage

go in there with your cm id and ask one of the people at the desk in there that you would like to register on the portal, when did you hire in? you're supposed to register at orientation

You can also register on the kiosks in the break areas, in the Team Centers, and various other backstage locations.

I got Mater on my desktop, saw him the other day bkstage. But portal or disneycm.com i think..
    Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmic_Freak
    I got Mater on my desktop, saw him the other day bkstage. But portal or disneycm.com i think..
    huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa3467
    For Parks and Resorts, there's http://enterpriseportal.disney.com/dlr or http://enterpriseportal.disney.com/wdw depending on which domestic resort concerns you. If you haven't registered for access to the sites, you have to register from a computer on Disney's LAN, and not from a non-Disney network connection (e.g. from home).
    Regardless of who can access it or not, am I the only one that finds it completely inappropriate for this to be posted here? There's a reason that it's for CM's only.

"WHY is the rum always gone???"

Quote Originally Posted by MsNikkiCole
    Regardless of who can access it or not, am I the only one that finds it completely inappropriate for this to be posted here? There's a reason that it's for CM's only.
    \

You're correct, it should be in the "Break Room" section of these forums, are you offended because I posted a disneyland portal related question in the Disneyland section? This is not just for myself, but for others who have questions regarding this, cast members are just as apart of the resort as guests, and I know if I want a question regarding both either Cast Members, Guests, Ceo's or even a trash can I could ask it here and get some great feedback by some great people.

Quote Originally Posted by mulishaCM
    \

You're correct, it should be in the "Break Room" section of these forums, are you offended because I posted a disneyland portal related question in the Disneyland section? This is not just for myself, but for others who have questions regarding this, cast members are just as apart of the resort as guests, and I know if I want a question regarding both either Cast Members, Guests, Ceo's or even a trash can I could ask it here and get some great feedback by some great people.
    No, it's not where it's posted, it's that the links are posted at all. All of the info here is great, but some info, (like this) is Disney info and not meant for the general public.

understandable, but read half of the stuff posted on here...their rumors and or facts not meant for the general public =) everyones nosey and thats not a bad thing, everyones nosey / curious and providing some info to resolve curiousity never hurt anybody =)

Quote Originally Posted by mulishaCM
    understandable, but read half of the stuff posted on here...their rumors and or facts not meant for the general public =) everyones nosey and thats not a bad thing, everyones nosey / curious and providing some info to resolve curiousity never hurt anybody =)
    Yes, but most of the info on here is published in a book somewhere or given out at some point or another. Company info only for cast member's is not, i.e., links for CM's only.

It's probably just me, but I value my position with the company and am honored to be a part of it. I love the Disney trivia, the rumors and the speculation of it all just as much as the next person. But that's where I draw the line. Posting links on a public form (links that are part of the information that you signed forms to protect as a CM) is a no, no for me.

Just my opinion, doesn't mean much to anyone but me I'm sure, but I feel better getting it out.

and i agree w u =)

Quote Originally Posted by MsNikkiCole
    No, it's not where it's posted, it's that the links are posted at all. All of the info here is great, but some info, (like this) is Disney info and not meant for the general public.
    Trust me, I know it's not for the general public. If the general public got anything more than a page asking for a user ID and password, I wouldn't have posted those links at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast