• Don't eat the dough!

Started the transfer process..

I put in my transfer app on Tuesday for Circle D. Qualified or not I am SO NERVOUS about this! Circle D has been my intent ever since I hired and I've wanted that job since I was sixteen years old. If I can carve myself a cozy niche at the ranch I may stay for life. Wish me luck! (btw if there's any Circle D CM's on this board I'd appreciate any advice regarding the interview and whathaveyou!)
    "A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand!"

• Ok time for cocoa

Re: Started the transfer process..

Any Idea who you are interviewing with?
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

• Don't eat the dough!

Any Idea who you are interviewing with?>>>

Not yet, no. =( Though I had a friendly chat with a 'Brian' on the phone today. Nice guy! We seemed to click rather well and ended up yakking about the 'joys' of equine behavior. Like when I saw one of the trollie horses doing everything feasible to annoy the heck out of his handler. I could almost hear the horse's thoughts: "And what will happen if I push THIS button? Muahaha!" Weaving, stepped up onto the sidewalk, tried to walk off while people were boarding the trollie, trying to get above the bit, much head flinging, straining toward any nearby boxes of popcorn, trying to break into a fast trot, stopping in the middle of Main St, trying to 'eat' the handler's hair when she was standing at his head, etc. I was mildly amused (although if I were on the other end of the reins I'd be anything but amused.)

I'm rambling. *shuts up*
    "A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand!"

• Was it magical for you?

When I hired in they wanted me to go to circle D ( I have a lot of animal/vet exeperince) but they weren't hiring over there and I really wanted to work at jungle( which i'm hoping to cross train soon).I thought about maybe transfering after or if I get tired of my attraction or jungle, but i was talking to my lead who was going to go over there before but found out your in the stables for like 6 months before you move to petting farm then main street vehicles.After she found out she would have no guest interaction for 6 months she decicded it wasn't for her.Pm me sometime, let me know if you get it.I would love to hear how it is?Are you on attractions,maybe I know you?
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLover
    Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...