Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's It Like?

• This Maid Loves it!!

Quote Originally Posted by fearsnda
    So DLRRGuy is for real. His posts are often really ambiguous and my wife and I often wonder if he's telling the whole truth. It's nice to know that their are CMs on these boards who might make a nice friend! Jeeze, maybe I should get out in the park and meet more of my fellow CMs because the people I work directly with are... socially retarded

LOl...yeah he's real... I have known him for like 3 years, since I was on the steamtrains!!
    'When hinges creek in doorless chambers..and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls..whenever candlelights flicker..where the air is deathly still..That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.'

*Space Mountain re-launches July 15 2005*

^V^ "I Make Ride Go!" ^V^

• Santa Barbara, CA

It changes your perspective as a guest. It can ruin it if you are not careful. I like puppet shows but don't like to see too many strings. Hard work but loved it for the time. I worked there when i was underage (16) so i couldn't meet as many girls, and the ones i did meet were far older .
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Probably the best job I've had. I would have loved to continue after my contract, but I fell in *L*O*V*E* *rolls eyes*

Although I have to say that even the brief glance I got of the culture of my department was kind of off-putting. That's part speculation, though. I could have just caught some of those people on off-days :-/
    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
    -
    "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
    -
    "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
    -
    Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

• Leave 'em wanting more!

Quote Originally Posted by HMMaid2001
    LOl...yeah he's real... I have known him for like 3 years, since I was on the steamtrains!!
    Hey I wanna work on the train! I wonder if there'd be room for my cubicle in the caboose?
    ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

• Pretty Disney Alum

Working at Disneyland was one of the greatest times of my life. It was my first job and they trained so well. I also felt like I had the inside scoop on everything. There was one negative part though.... After a while, Disneyland started to lose it's "specialty"- going there suddenly wasn't as skin tingling as it was when I went once or twice a year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12