Thread: Getting the job

Getting the job

Hello,
    I had my interview at Disneyland Friday the 10th of November, and they told me I have the job as long as my background check comes back with no problems. I'm not worried about the background check because my record is clean, but what I was wondering is how long it takes for Disneyland to get the background check back and then call me. Its been almost two weeks and I haven't heard anything. Does anybody know how long this normally takes? Should I call them? Thanks for any help.

• Banned User

Re: Getting the job

Where did you request to work?

Security

• Head Postmaster of Random

In a lay-z boy licking stamps and slaping minions...

i always recommend calling a week after an interview...just good appearance... makes you look assertive and ready to go! they might be backed up background checks take 1-2 weeks depending on the buisness
    "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
    "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
    "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money.
    If you won the lottery what would you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

• Former Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by koda View Post
    Hello,
    I had my interview at Disneyland Friday the 10th of November, and they told me I have the job as long as my background check comes back with no problems. I'm not worried about the background check because my record is clean, but what I was wondering is how long it takes for Disneyland to get the background check back and then call me. Its been almost two weeks and I haven't heard anything. Does anybody know how long this normally takes? Should I call them? Thanks for any help.

Always take the initiative and call after an interview. This shows to them that you are truly interested in the position. If you don't, sometimes an application might get pushed to the back burner, because they are so busy. I WOULD call and find out the status.

• Minion

2 weeks and no word from Disney? I hate to sound negative but it doesn't look good. You should have heard something by now.