• Former Cast Member

Portal Questions...........

I was recently hired back at the park and I have been checking out the cast portal. I have been able to see my upcoming work schedule, but I am having problems signing up for direct deposit. Everytime I click the link, it comes up with an error, stating my SAP authentification is invalid. What does this mean?? and will it be corrected soon?

• Fight On for ol' SC!

Re: Portal Questions...........

I am not a CM but from friends experiences they have had to go to some building somewere behind Showcase on main street to change and modify their passwords and such before being able to do this when they were newly hired, they even had trouble logging into the portal until they changed it.

• Disneyland Cast Member

Your best bet is to go to Partners Credit Union at Town Center and get an account there. Everything can be set up in one visit and you'll walk out with a new ATM card and a set of counter checks. You can also do it at the TDA Team Center, but I don't remember if they are there everyday. Call the number for the TDA TEAM center that is listed in the Cast Member Reference Guide.
    Last edited by Disnerd; 12-19-2006 at 11:53 PM.

• Dont make me unfriend you

After reading your other thread, I would not recommend joining teh Partners CU at this time. It will be a pain to switch over from your current bank/CU and then if you stay long at DL, you will have to switch back from Partners.

I can't help with the direct deposit. Just I would advise holding off of Partner for awhile.

Even if you quit Disney you can stay a member in partners. MY GF has a Creditcard and a savings aco**** through them and she quit a year ago and my friend quit 3 years ago he still has an account

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PLAZAINN1 View Post
    I was recently hired back at the park and I have been checking out the cast portal. I have been able to see my upcoming work schedule, but I am having problems signing up for direct deposit. Everytime I click the link, it comes up with an error, stating my SAP authentification is invalid. What does this mean?? and will it be corrected soon?
    In regard to a post you posted from yesterday - maybe this is a 'sign'.

• Former Cast Member

I talked to my manager on Sunday and she explained that they were having problems with the system and that there was no ETA as to when it will be back up. As far as the credit union goes, once a member, always a member, whether you work for Disney or not.

• Irrational Mr. Toad Fan

Probably late, but I had this problem when I started too. No idea what caused it so I tried my roommate's computer and it worked fine.