Thread: The Hub

• Basking in birthday love

The Hub

So I logged onto the portal just now, and was initially really impressed. It looks really slick, for starters. And one would hope things would be easier to find.

Except...

Where the heck is my schedule???

Oh wait, hehe, found it. Okay, still liking the new portal. It also appears to be coded much more cleanly; just from using the old one, it was pretty clear that its source code would make the baby Jesus cry.

Now fix CDS, please.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• Roar!

Re: The Hub

so glad foods doesn't have to deal with CDS

• Minion

I clicked through quickly, I just wanted my schedule, so I didn't bother to look around. Maybe later.

• some imagination huh?

so glad foods doesn't have to deal with CDS
    They just put Storybook Land on CDS... it's horrible. Just wait though, CDS is slowly going to take over everything. What's that? Do I hear churro rotation?
    ;]

I think the Hub looks pretty flashy... I just don't like the fact that it takes forever to load at home.

Thankfully, the only attraction I work that uses CDS for more than clocking in and out for your shift and your lunch is Opera House, and then it's only used to manage breaks (we have to rotate positions to start each show). At Tiki, we rotate whenever someone gets tired of one position and wants to switch, and the Jungle rotation would make CDS cry. I just hate that I constantly get uncaught exceptions, timeouts, and random errors. The code is an absolute mess.

Indiana Jones Adventure: The Temple of the Forbidden Eye

Oh god, I'd love to see CDS try at the Jungle.

"(Insert Name Here) Is scheduled for a Break. Please Bump them out of (Insert Name of Boat Here) and take over that position"

That'd be awesome.

When CDS first came around we had it at Jungle and it lasted a week before the White board that had the Whos break is next crap was thrown into the river....

CDS says: You WILL be assimilated!

• some imagination huh?

"(Insert Name Here) Is scheduled for a Break. Please Bump them out of (Insert Name of Boat Here) and take over that position"
    haha that's exactly how Storybook is now.. except they've become so uncreative our boat names aren't even included anymore... it's boat 1,2,3,4 etc... try having that on a rotation... "(Insert Name) is scheduled for a Break. Please bump them out of boat 3 and take over that position."

That's the part where you stand on the dock for 5 minutes trying to figure out wtf is going on, only to figure out that the boat you were looking for just left [no use trying to figure it out by CM name.. there's too many new people for that] and the break that was scheduled for 12:15 is now going to be taken at about 12:21

CDS says: You WILL be assimilated!
    just make it fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen13Ghost View Post
    Oh god, I'd love to see CDS try at the Jungle.

That'd be awesome.
    More like "(Insert Name Here) is scheduled for a Break. Please Bump them out of (Insert Dock Position here), then Bump (Insert Other Name Here) out of (Insert Name of Boat Here) and have them take over (Insert Dock Position Here)." CDS would cry.