• A New Kind Of Villain

Starting Wages Question

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this question since I've been wondering for a while and unlike other departments, Entertainment doesn't list hourly starting wages on the website.

Does anyone know the starting wages for the following positions:

- Character Host
    - Atmosphere Character
    - Face Character
    - Parade Performer

Any information is highly appreciated.

Thanks so much! ^_^
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• All you need is LOVE

Re: Starting Wages Question

Thats a good ?

• A New Kind Of Villain

I found out Character Hosts start at $9.15/hr.

Does anyone know about the other 3?
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

I'm pretty sure they're all similar, with parades being a bit lower.

• A New Kind Of Villain

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    I'm pretty sure they're all similar, with parades being a bit lower.
    Are all parades actually lower? I remember when I auditioned for A Christmas Fantasy Parade, they said it was about $7.25/hour (Might be a bit more. All I remember is that it's $7.XX), but then I heard Block Party Bash and Parade of Dreams performers make around $11/hour... Any idea where the truth lies?
    Julie Rei

• some imagination huh?

Are all parades actually lower? I remember when I auditioned for A Christmas Fantasy Parade, they said it was about $7.25/hour (Might be a bit more. All I remember is that it's $7.XX), but then I heard Block Party Bash and Parade of Dreams performers make around $11/hour... Any idea where the truth lies?
    Since CFP is definately a seasonal position, it is probably a bit less than the normal year-round parades. I know the Parade department is not under a union, but it wouldn't surprise me to hear that they make something in the lower double digits. Their hours are usually less than the average CM especially during the non-peak season... so it makes sense that their pay is a bit higher. I think the price would also vary per performer. I'm assuming the Bungee and Spanish Rope performers may make a bit more because of the extra skills they need.

As for Fuzzies and Face characters, I would bet that they make around the same as the Hosts. I know of people who are characters as well as hosts, so their pay is probably in the same range. Best bet would be to call the Casting Center and see if they can help you out if you're looking into that kind of position in the park.

I found out Character Hosts start at $9.15/hr.
    maybe I should transfer