Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Santa Barbara, CA

Quote Originally Posted by CMandImagineer
    DL and Disney will always mean a great deal to us, but the changes in the Company over the ensuing years break our hearts.
    Gut wrenching story. Why not try for a kid every time they close a ride? That'll stem the tide of depression.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by TStar05
    I'm not a CM but everytime I go to Disneyland I'm always being checked out or hit on. I love the attention and wonder if maybe I'll meet my true love at Disneyland, lol.
    Same here, a CM for the Indy Adventure asked me for the time, and afterwards he just sat there checking me out. It was an awkward moment, but it's a pity I don't live in So Cal, he was cute. OMGZ ,and Aladdin better not think that I didn't catch him ogling at me!

• Pretty Disney Alum

I know someone who frequents Dland and always manages to pick up some underage hottie- kinda disgusting to me. But I guess it's a bit unrelated beacause he's not a CM

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari to Kurai
    Same here, a CM for the Indy Adventure asked me for the time, and afterwards he just sat there checking me out. It was an awkward moment, but it's a pity I don't live in So Cal, he was cute. OMGZ ,and Aladdin better not think that I didn't catch him ogling at me!
    You mean you saw a straight Aladdin? Wowza!
    (unless you're a man, that is.)

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    You mean you saw a straight Aladdin? Wowza!
    (unless you're a man, that is.)
    haha! No, i'm a girl, I was kidding about Aladdin, but the CM thing was true.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari to Kurai
    haha! No, i'm a girl, I was kidding about Aladdin, but the CM thing was true.
    Oh I believe you.
    A few years ago as I was exiting Toad a CM asked my friend and I, "Have you seen Prince Charming today?" We replied no, and he said, "Well, you're talking to him!"
    NO JOKE, makes me cringe to this day.

• Greetings, Program!

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    Oh I believe you.
    A few years ago as I was exiting Toad a CM asked my friend and I, "Have you seen Prince Charming today?" We replied no, and he said, "Well, you're talking to him!"
    NO JOKE, makes me cringe to this day.

Wow.....you could spread that one on a cracker.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

whoever said that CM's shouldn't date each other was right!

("because when it goes wrong..." etc.)

it's exactly like dating a film co-star, you're working lots of long hours together in close proximity in an environment not unlike a soap opera on steriods (every ten feet backstage is a dark corner with a sofa in it)- it's one of those things you know you shouldn't do because it always ends badly...

...here's to next time!

• Covert-X-CM
    Quote Originally Posted by SoSirius
    I met who I thought was the love of my life while working (antoher cast member). Of course he's now someone else's love of her life... he he he. Just an FYI - cast members should never date each other - because when it goes wrong... it goes WRONG
    Nah...

I met the love of my life while pimping churros, slinging popcorn, and offloading hordes of balloons. She was doing the same at the time. Been married for 14 years and have 2 wonderful children to show for it.

Oh wait...nevermind...you're right....it does go horribly WRONG!!

No, way! It's a great place to meet people because it's such a huge part of life for people who are into it. Disney fans are pretty fun and endearing, why not have that common thread at work? Try telling someone at a bar how much you love Disneyland and have them give you the "wow, pathetic child molester" look.

• Queen of Randomness

The Disney thing scares some guys away. I have the hardest time finding a guy that likes Disney as much as I do or at least a little would be nice.

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

• Minion

i have never had a disney relationship that ended badly....maybe its cuz i choose to date guys that work in a different department as me......i work in stores, and so i refuse to date guys that work in stores.....yeah sure some of them are cute, but people would find out that him and i are dating and then everyone would know.....thats why if its a different department nobody really knows and you and him dont have to work together.......so far i have had pretty good luck, but not right at this second........
    "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

• something else...

not a CM, but i figure working in entertainment would be a pretty good deal for a straight guy...i've been to the auditions...ya...
    You would think that being in New York for eight months out of the year would be cool...not when the closest thing you have to Disneyland is the World of Disney Store on Madison.

• something else...

...but then i just realized the type of ladies that actually work in entertainment...
    You would think that being in New York for eight months out of the year would be cool...not when the closest thing you have to Disneyland is the World of Disney Store on Madison.

uh, young, beautiful, energetic and hilarious?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast