Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Basking in birthday love

Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

Oh, the How To clue? That was intimidating at first, but once we figured out where to start, it was pretty enjoyable (I spotted "Swim," and we were off from there.) I think my favorite clues were the backwards songs, the Paradise Pier geometry, and the Lit class with the scrambled titles. (We had one of those last year, too. I love those clues.)

We barely finished. We guessed on the last two clues, and figured out the extra credit and turned in the rope with about two minutes to spare. But we finished in 29th place, which isn't too shabby at all. Next year we're just going to read Disney A-Z cover to cover so the trivia doesn't kick our butts.

Cast TV interviewed us because we were the first ones in line. I'm a big fan of this event, and I can't wait until next year.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• the F.O.D. solution.

Quote Originally Posted by dchun2007 View Post
    me and my friends were first timers too!!! It was TOTALLY awesome. Since I had school the same day, we were all kind of tiring out during the trivia portion (some of those werer HARD!!!!), but the actual hunt part was awesome. Those clues were fun, except if any of you guys got the goofy one, that one was NOT fun!
    "Dippy Dawg"

That was our 2nd to last question. We were running out of time so we guessed...lucky guess!

• Shubisha

by the time i even became a cast member it was full otherwise i would've wanted to play

Quote Originally Posted by DCACM View Post
    "Dippy Dawg"

That was our 2nd to last question. We were running out of time so we guessed...lucky guess!
    OH IT WAS?!?!? We totally guessed that haha but I didn't think it was right. haha but we got 41st place pretty nice out of 351
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

i was going to do it but it was the same night as my graduation. oh well.

• Minion

Blog Entries

I had so much fun... My aunt had backed out on our Team Last Minute so thats why we called Sadako to the Rescue.... Thank you so much for saving our rears on that one... Anyways... In case you didn't hear Sadako we ended up getting 70th place...
    Please help me raise money for children's hospitals by clicking the extra life image.

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

I'm actually glad I didn't get to go this year, High School Musical bugs the crap out of me and I think they are just driving it to the ground.

This year's Flashback is also supposed to be High School Musical themed... please, give me a break.
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

• Defeats the Huns

definitely slipped down in ranking this year. We got 21st. Which isn't that bad at all since there were 350 teams. But definitely not as good as the 3rd place from last year

But our whole team promised we'd be back as the same team next year to try out best again!

Did anyone get the Bonus Clue?
    One of our team members was working on it the whole time during the Trivia portion. She just thought of as many school supplies that would fit into each one and through a process of elimination she had several final answers. And then when we were on the hunt, we found 2 Bonus clue postings. And through those two and only those two, we found the answer to be LUNCHPAIL!
    I emailed Matt Ebeling and he confirmed that the answer was indeed LUNCHPAIL. hehe. My team member was awesome!

• Basking in birthday love

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralShang View Post
    Did anyone get the Bonus Clue?
    One of our team members was working on it the whole time during the Trivia portion. She just thought of as many school supplies that would fit into each one and through a process of elimination she had several final answers. And then when we were on the hunt, we found 2 Bonus clue postings. And through those two and only those two, we found the answer to be LUNCHPAIL!
    I emailed Matt Ebeling and he confirmed that the answer was indeed LUNCHPAIL. hehe. My team member was awesome!
    That's EXACTLY what we did. We were able to determine black pen, gold star, and yellow ruler during the trivia. We found binder (I forget what color) and blue math book during the night, giving us something like _UN_H_AI_. I sat there staring at it while we worked out our last clues, going through the possibilities until I blurted it out. We turned it in with about three minutes to spare. It was excellent.

And I know I wasn't the only person royally peeved about the Darkwing Duck question. Cape Canard indeed. Hmph.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• Defeats the Huns

One of my team members said Cape Canard. One of my team members sad Duckberg. They argued for a few seconds until the next question came on... but then we ultimately decided on Duckberg. sigh. Oh well.

Anyone get the Art (Deco) Class clue? Where they had to find architectural designs along Hollywood Blvd? That one was ridiculous.. took us the longest and we couldn't find it all. That was our downfall. So sad....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12