The Parade of Dreams is ****

I'm sorry, but no crossovers = ****. I don't feel like running from the Space side of the hub back behind Main Street down to the town square and going back up Main Street backstage on the JC side just to get to the other side of the hub and procede to my location.

And don't even get me started on the fireworks and how they totally impede backstage traffic.

• Premium Youngling and

Re: The Parade of Dreams is ****

Umm... ok?

• Hide and Seek with Anna

And what your point?

• Mickey Mouse Slave

One reason... GUEST DONT LISTEN TO CAST MEMBERS WHO DO CROWD CONTROL.
    ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by wave789 View Post
    I'm sorry, but no crossovers = ****. I don't feel like running from the Space side of the hub back behind Main Street down to the town square and going back up Main Street backstage on the JC side just to get to the other side of the hub and procede to my location.

And don't even get me started on the fireworks and how they totally impede backstage traffic.
    It's ok, I called the waaambulance for you.
    Last edited by UncleTom; 03-25-2007 at 04:01 PM.

• :)

I agree, therefore when I was a CM and I was working I would always enter on stage by the Lincoln Theater and than back stage over by the fire house by the JC boats...Even with the parade or pyro going, you just walk on the sidewalk. I don't understand why you're complaining...

Why would you need to pass anyways? To start or get off? You need to plan accordingly and take the extra 3 minutes to walk the other way :/

um, do you mind changing your title, because most of us do not think the parade is, oh, how maturely do you put it? ......

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I agree, therefore when I was a CM and I was working I would always enter on stage by the Lincoln Theater and than back stage over by the fire house by the JC boats...Even with the parade or pyro going, you just walk on the sidewalk. I don't understand why you're complaining...

Why would you need to pass anyways? To start or get off? You need to plan accordingly and take the extra 3 minutes to walk the other way :/
    That's what I was describing, and yes I do plan ahead. It's just that I still don't like not having crossovers.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wave789 View Post

Backstage traffic? Try the ON STAGE traffic. Yesterday we were in Adventureland and needed to go to the Baby Changing Station there on Main Street near Plaza Inn. It would seem like a simply little jaunt - but no. We had to go down Main Street to the parade crossing at Carnation Cafe and then back up Main Street - even went through some stores to allude traffic - and finally made it to the station! And it wasn't an easy trip because there are those that see you pushing your stroller and jump in front of you because they are 'faster' or want you out of their way....etc.

So, you talk about Backstage Traffic - don't even get me started. Disneyland, in my opinion, has FAR too many daily parades.

• Feed the Ducks!

It's not that bad. What was a pain was when they were filming the Christmas parade.

Lemme make a minor change here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    One reason... GUEST DONT LISTEN TO CAST MEMBERS WHO DO CROWD CONTROL.
    There...

• Basking in birthday love

There used to be crossovers. We had to fight Entertainment for them, but we got them, after Pinocchio and Ursula. I know that the parade is faster now, so maybe the crossovers got cut. They seem to be really, really short when they happen at all. Then again, I've only been out for the parade maybe two or three time since PoD came back from the holidays, so what do I know.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Ken View Post
    It's not that bad. What was a pain was when they were filming the Christmas parade.
    Tell me that when you have a stroller with a crying baby in it that needs feeding and changing...........and you can't get through.

• Feed the Ducks!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    Tell me that when you have a stroller with a crying baby in it that needs feeding and changing...........and you can't get through.
    Well, it feels kind of like when you have 5 minutes to clock in and the oh so nice CMs that they have staff that are super helpful at directing you around. Three canoe guys and I had to go up to fantasyland to cross behind the parade and then bolt over to pirates to clock in. Fun times.