• So Far E!

Mickey Mania Parade

I used to be in this parade but never had the chance to get it on video... I don't know why but I can't find footage of it ANYWHERE!!! I can find tons of spectro and the 25th Remember the Magic parade. Anyone know where to find some? I always wanted to show my husband this parade. I loved doing day parade when they had this! I had sooo much fun.

• So Far E!

Re: Mickey Mania Parade

I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only who liked this parade lol

• Delawarean Girl

I would have loved; if to came around during my first trip to Disney. I too would love to see on YouTube or something.

• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

MissTheMouse, that was my favorite parade ever to perform in also and I can't find much footage. All I have (with no way to copy it until July) is the Oprah Winfrey show when she brought her audience down and she was on the top platform with Roger. I didn't video any parades I did except the Holiday ones on TV.

Wait!!!! My college program roommate got video one day during Summer '94. It has a lot of commentary from a group of girls whom I don't know. After I watched it and heard the commentary I had to laugh. I think one loud comment is about how it is rumored the male dancers are gay but they really aren't. I won't post names but since you did the parade and you know the 2 people these girls are talking about you would keel over laughing. I can probably get it copied in July. Pm me and let me know who you are and what unit you were in and I can check to see if you're on it.