• Minion

First time I've ever felt scared!

Last night I was walking from Rushin River to the Hollywood gate at 11:40 pm. I've walked this route for years. Late, dark, no one around. Last night, I started hearing something small landing on the ground near me. I was looking around to try and figure out what it was. Bird, monkey in the tree dropping nuts? No! Someone was throwing rocks at me from the Grand Californian! The side of the hotel isn't lighted, so I couldn't see anyone. I was so scared that I was going to get hit in the head! I finally got to a Security Guard at Hollywood gate and told him what had happened. He asks me, "What hotel were you walking by?" !!!! I guess he was new!

• Minion

Re: First time I've ever felt scared!

Quote Originally Posted by seenoevil View Post
    Last night I was walking from Rushin River to the Hollywood gate at 11:40 pm. I've walked this route for years. Late, dark, no one around. Last night, I started hearing something small landing on the ground near me. I was looking around to try and figure out what it was. Bird, monkey in the tree dropping nuts? No! Someone was throwing rocks at me from the Grand Californian! The side of the hotel isn't lighted, so I couldn't see anyone. I was so scared that I was going to get hit in the head! I finally got to a Security Guard at Hollywood gate and told him what had happened. He asks me, "What hotel were you walking by?" !!!! I guess he was new!
    Wow, that is scary! Dumb security guard though!!!

• Queen of Sarcasm

This is why when I worked there I would carry some type of flashlight with me. I would suggest you do the same in case something like this might possibly happen again are just if you need extra light.

As for the security guard, that doesn't surprise me in the least bit.

• Squaw NO gettum firewood!

That's scary! I'm glad I usually don't have to go far to get to Hollywood gate when I'm there at night.

• All you need is LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by seenoevil View Post
    That's scary I hope you are okay and they did something about it

• Banned User

I wish they could've caught the person or people that were doing it and kicked them out of the Grand Californian right on their arse.

I bet you Disney doesn't even have the guts to kick a vacationing family/couple/whoever out with no where to go. I would though.