Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Going from WDW to DLR

if you can get into facilties, your hired in at full time and the pay is much greater then the other lob.

I'm FT in attractions ... it isn't exactly easy to convert immediately but I know of several people who have done it within their first six months of hiring in. Also, if you show a lot of potential and a good ethic your chances of moving up are very high ... several of the people that are trainers at both my attractions have been with the company for less than a year.

• A New Kind Of Villain

Quote Originally Posted by NemoRanger View Post
    I'm FT in attractions ... it isn't exactly easy to convert immediately but I know of several people who have done it within their first six months of hiring in. Also, if you show a lot of potential and a good ethic your chances of moving up are very high ... several of the people that are trainers at both my attractions have been with the company for less than a year.
    I also depends on how flexible you are with switching lands. I've heard a lot of people get offered FT in attractions within the first 6 months, but they turned it down because the offer required them to switch lands and they already felt at home in their area.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Yes. That happens a lot. Your land priority rises depending on how many attractions you know and if you're a lead or trainer on any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by sabres8691 View Post
    if you can get into facilities, your hired in at full time and the pay is much greater then the other lob.
    This is true. Maintenance, Entertainment (Face), Salaried, and a few others that pay decently.

if you can get into facilites the starting pay is in the 14 an hour range and you top out in two years ranging from 22 and hour to 33 an hour. depending on the craft you can get into.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12