how do Disneystore CMs get their 3 free tickets?

ive been a disneystore CM for about 2 months now and one of my co workers said that we can get 3 complimentary single day tickets a year. how exactly do we get them?

Re: how do Disneystore CMs get their 3 free tickets?

?

bump

Why don't you ask the coworker that told you? Not being a Disney Store employee myself, I do not know, and I doubt that information is readily available to most people here.

You don't need to bump your thread every 10 minutes. It's 5:00 AM to 2:00 AM in the continental United States, and the majority of the people who post on this board are likely asleep. Please wait at least a few hours or days for a response in the future.

• C4C6C

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa3467 View Post
    Why don't you ask the coworker that told you? Not being a Disney Store employee myself, I do not know, and I doubt that information is readily available to most people here.
    Agreed.

• decorating

There's also an employee forum here, (Break Room) they could probably answer better...

• Squaw NO gettum firewood!

I know you have to set them up through your manager. You need to give them the exact day, most likely about a month in advance. This is my best estimate, since I know that step two is picking them up from us at the Guest Relations Window (corporate, comps & club 33 window). We have them in our computer system under your name and they can only be printed out from the window on THAT day. So logic tells me someone on your end has to put the tickets in the computer under your name (one of your managers) for whatever day you're planning to be there so that we can find and print them for you when you get there. Hope that helps!
    "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Not sure how helpful this info really is, but it was my understanding that Disney Store CMs no longer get the two complimentary passes since the purchase by Hoop Retail Stores (The childrens Place). Only full time managers still were allowed free admission to the parks.

When I was a CM, while stores were owned by Disney, they would get mailed automatically at home twice a year (possible came in the envelope with pay checks, not sure now). I believe it was usually in the beginning of summer and at Christmas time. The best bet would be to ask your store manager as was suggested above cause things have changed since then.

Oh yeah and really no need to bump your thread so frequently, especially if it is 5 AM, this is a message board not a chat room.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa3467 View Post
    You don't need to bump your thread every 10 minutes. It's 5:00 AM to 2:00 AM in the continental United States, and the majority of the people who post on this board are likely asleep. Please wait at least a few hours or days for a response in the future.
    What are you doing up this early?
    I want my cake back!

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Okkay, here's the deal
    Yes, you get three free one day tickets if you are a regular and not seasonal CM

1) You'll need to know at least a month ahead of time when you are going to the park
    2) Ask a manager or lead for the ticket form (they have to print it out for you and should know where it is)
    3) Fill it out and give it back to a lead or manager
    4) They can send it in the Sunday mail pack or fax it to the resort
    5) Head out to D-land and go to guest relations to pick up your tix (you'll probably get all three at once, but they're good 'til the end of the year). If you're not there on the exact day you specified in the original form they hold them for like a week.

Hope this is helpful