• Curiouser

Disneyland HR office?

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where to find the website for the HR office for DL? I'm heading down to Anaheim in 2 days and I'd like to stop in there =]

Thanks!

Re: Disneyland HR office?

I'd imagine it's in TDA somewhere. Ask at the security scan for TDA.

• Disney Nerd

FYI: If you aren't currently a CM, you won't be able to go to HR. The office is in TDA, but you need an ID to get through the gate to even get to the larger part of TDA.

If you are looking to hire in, you will need to go to casting. They will give you all the information you need. They might even be able to give you the number for HR.

• You Spin Me Right Round

I believe HR is in TDA, ground floor, left after you pass the elevators on the right. But you do have to be a cast member to gain access.

• Don't lets be silly! șoș

Wink Re: Disneyland HR office?

And if you're not a Cast Member, they release the killer bees and Small World dolls, all while fifteen Capt. Jack look-a-likes do bad impersonations around you! Oh it's terrible... Happened to me three times now. I just start running past everyone, bees, dolls, and Jacks everywhere, it's crazy down there at TDA, I'll never know how they get work done with all the noise. Though I have managed to get the TDA receptionists name... though for some odd reason she keeps yelling to me "go to casting, so the bees can return to Pooh!" Though I can't help by think why they didn't go before leaving to the lobby...

(Disclaimer: I have never been inside the TDA building nor do I know anything about killer bees Small World dolls or even if you'd see one Capt. Jack impersonation there. I have never worked for Disney nor Disneyland in any way shape or form and no hardly anything TDA, though am hoping to change that this coming summer. Some events in this last post may have been greatly exaggerated)

• That's a lot of look.

DisneyMouse: Hee!

I'm going to be applying for an hourly position at Disneyland and I have been advised by the website to apply here.

That site gives the address of the DL Resort Casting Center in Anaheim as well as the hours they are open. Other links tell which jobs may be open (call the number to verify with a real live CM) and what to expect.

I remember from my last trip that they like it when you smile a lot. Good luck!

• :)

The HR department is usually associated with "bad news", and if you do happen to make your way in there they will look at you with a blank stair like "why are you in here?" or "do you have an appointment?" I was bored one day back when I worked with the park and was wandering around TDA and wanted to see what was in there! But You will want to go to the Casting Center, it's the Big Yellow building which is adjacent to the giant Multi colored flamboyant building off of the 5 Freeway & Ball Rd. aka TDA

• no flash photography...

when they say dress professionally are they really looking for dress suit, heels and nylons type professional. Just wondering...that's how professional looks to me, but that is not the image I had of disneyland.

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    when they say dress professionally are they really looking for dress suit, heels and nylons type professional. Just wondering...that's how professional looks to me, but that is not the image I had of disneyland.
    Yes, your image of "professional" is right on and what they're looking for. What do you mean your image of Disneyland? What did you image?

• Don't lets be silly! șoș

Hey, I'm going in a suit and tie! I want to look better then anyone else there, and shoe them I'm serious about Disney.

Good, also remember to wear very fitting clothes, Black polishable shoes, short hair style (tapered, not extending past your ears, clean shaven with no facial hair) Smile a lot and be optimistic. Use key words like "TEAM" and "FAMILY" and "Support" "Help others" etc...

I'd advise business casual w/tie rather than a suit. A suit could make you appear stuffy, whereas business casual is freer and more open. The tie adds class and professionalism. The best of all worlds.

That works also, just remember Disney is trying to erase the word business casual from their vocab, they have changed their look to business professional which is with a tie / suit

News to me. I hear it all the time.