Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    • To infinity & beyond!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    182

    Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    Who's going? I just registered, and it is the day before my sister's Birthday, and I will be taking her and her friends. I've never done it before, but it sounds like so much fun!
    If any of you have been before, please share what some of the more memorable trivia and clues were...



  2. #2

    • I have a mole?!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brea, CA
    Posts
    530

    Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    I'm going! But I've never done it before... wish I could help ya there
    .~Adrienne~.

  3. #3

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    948

    Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    i wanna go but im having trouble with team members with money and finding one more member for the team.

  4. #4

    • The Tomorrowland One
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    711

    Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    Eh, I just paid for my team outright. Two of them thought it was free then balked when they heard it cost money. I wanted to do it badly enough that the $70 to register was worth it and I figure that I would do it alone if I could, so they are getting a free ride. The last person feels bad and wants to give me like $15 for it, but I could care less...

    Im just trying to figure out how Ill survive a night tied to 3 girls... Oi every teens dream...

  5. #5

    • To infinity & beyond!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    182

    Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by lesmisfan View Post
    i wanna go but im having trouble with team members with money and finding one more member for the team.
    I might know one more person who wants to go if you want me to ask them, let me know



  6. #6

    • insufferable know-it-all
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Location: Location
    Posts
    9,648

    Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    I did Minnie's years ago, it was good fun!

    Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...



  7. #7

    • I'm wishing
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Royal and Orleans
    Posts
    503

    Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    As someone who just didn't get hired for guest relations :::sniff sniff:: I would love to join any team for the Madness!! I've got great energy, but as a "tag-a-long" would take my cue from the rest of the team as to how serious/rushed I should be (or not be). I would gladly join any team at the last minute and would happily pay my share!! Just PM me if it's possible!!

    Julie

  8. #8

    • formerly Gravey80
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Los Alamitos, CA
    Posts
    617

    Talking Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfirefly View Post
    Who's going? I just registered, and it is the day before my sister's Birthday, and I will be taking her and her friends. I've never done it before, but it sounds like so much fun!
    If any of you have been before, please share what some of the more memorable trivia and clues were...

    I did it last year for my first time and had a blast. Last year was for the High School Musical theme which was back to school. As for the clues, they were basically like going to classes and you answerd their questions...like a pop quiz type thing. I am stumped by what the theme is this year. Not sure what the questions are going to be. I can't wait though. You and your sister and her friends will have so much fun....trust me!!

  9. #9

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Orange County/ Townsville, AUS!
    Posts
    1,311

    Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    Should we be studying Disney Triviabooks and such for the questions? Also, I know this is random, but what if you have to use the restroom when you are all tied together? We have 3 females and 1 male... Oh, and do they have snacks and water and soda's available, or should we bring our own?

  10. #10

    • To infinity & beyond!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    182

    Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy98 View Post
    Should we be studying Disney Triviabooks and such for the questions? Also, I know this is random, but what if you have to use the restroom when you are all tied together? We have 3 females and 1 male... Oh, and do they have snacks and water and soda's available, or should we bring our own?
    It says stuff about restroom breaks and such on the Hub, and I would think we would be able to bring snacks, it just says no alcohol of course!



  11. #11

    • To infinity & beyond!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    182

    Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravey80 View Post
    I did it last year for my first time and had a blast. Last year was for the High School Musical theme which was back to school. As for the clues, they were basically like going to classes and you answerd their questions...like a pop quiz type thing. I am stumped by what the theme is this year. Not sure what the questions are going to be. I can't wait though. You and your sister and her friends will have so much fun....trust me!!
    Thanks!!



  12. #12

    • You Spin Me Right Round
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    420

    Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    I place 130 something, not bad, but not great. How did you guys do?

  13. #13

    • Theme Park Insider
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Fullerton, CA
    Posts
    55

    Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    I placed 70th! Last year it was 81st, so at least I'm slowly moving up....in ten years, maybe I'll win!

  14. #14

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    610

    Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    can u view the results on th hub?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

    Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

  15. #15

    • formerly Gravey80
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Los Alamitos, CA
    Posts
    617

    Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    So how did everyone do who went to Minnie's? I had fun and did better than last year

Similar Threads

  1. Moonlit Madness eligibility
    By WeWantsTheRed'ead in forum Break Room
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 12:29 PM
  2. moonlit madness help
    By mandee wheezy in forum Break Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 07:23 PM
  3. Minnie's Moonlit Madness
    By Tinkerbell in forum Break Room
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 11:20 AM
  4. Minnie's Moonlit Madness '06
    By Burnt Toast in forum Break Room
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 10:28 AM
  5. Minnie's Moolit Madness
    By Never Grow Up in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 09:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •