Working for the Walt Disney Company has many benefits, not only to the Cast Members but to the community as well. One of these benefits is Team Disney. Team Disney is made up of Disney Cast Members, their family, and friends all throughout The Walt Disney Company (Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney Studios, and Walt Disney World). Team Disney is a group of people who bike to find a cause for Multiple Sclerosis (MS). Each year for the past 9 years Team Disney has participated in the Land Rover Miramar Bike MS Bay to Bay Tour and has risen over $500,000.

The Bike MS event is a charity bike tour benefitting the National Multiple Sclerosis Society that offers three different route options: a one-day 30-mile route starting and finishing in Carlsbad, or a two-day 100 or 150-mile route starting in Irvine, Ca. and finishing in San Diego, Ca. with an overnight stay and festival in Carlsbad.

It is a casual bike ride along Pacific Coast High Way (PCH) with riders of all experience levels. This year I am riding in the event for the first time with Team Disney. My goal is to help Team Disney by raising at least $400, but my target goal is $1,000. I am seeking help from all of you to get me to my goal, not only to reach $1,000 but to make it all the way to San Diego.

Your sponsorship and support will help find a cure for MS and help the millions of people affected with it. If you wish to sponsor me you can do so by donating online at:

www.biketofinishms.com

and clicking the Sponsor Rider button at the top of the page and entering my name: Cherilyn Boivin. You can also make cash or check donations. Checks can be made out to National MS Society or NMSS and be sure to put my name and 2008 Bike MS Tour on the memo line of the check. You can also register to be a rider yourself. Information about the event can be found at the website as well. There is also a site for Team Disney at:

I thank you in advance for any amount of support you are able to give, be it by sponsoring me, or cheering me along the route.