October Hoopla - NOT WHAT YOU THINK

In case anyone else reads the WDWMagic forums you may have seen this thread over there.

<link removed>

WDWMagic is one of the best sites for WDW news however you have to pay to post there sooo instead i'm posting this here.

There are rumors flying around that a massive press conference will be held October 3rd - 4th in the Magic Kingdom. These rumors are flying because Disney cancelled the MNSSHP for October 3rd and announced the park is closing at 3pm on October 4th. Well SORRY to burst everyone's collective bubble but there will not be a special press conference that day to announce the SM refurb or anything of the sort. Instead what is happening is much less exciting.

Disney recently held a contest in which millions of tween girls could send in their videos and one of them was going to be selected to win the grand prize. The grand prize here being a birthday bash in the Magic Kingdom with their choice of either Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers performing. The entire thing will be filmed and aired on the Disney channel. The one stipulation was that Miley had to be finished filming the new Hanah Montana movie and the Jonas brothers had to finish their tour (guess what, both will be done by October 4th). Sooo sorry guys but it's not happening. Not yet anyways. And if you don't believe me on any of this or about the contest then do some Googling, you will find all the sites who sponsored the contest.
    Last edited by Villains Fan; 08-11-2008 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Link removed

Blog Entries

Re: October Hoopla - NOT WHAT YOU THINK

Who told you that you have to pay to post at wdwmagic? You have to pay to read all their news articles, but you can post for free with no problem.

• or CBF

Re: October Hoopla - NOT WHAT YOU THINK

Quote Originally Posted by kcnole View Post
    Who told you that you have to pay to post at wdwmagic? You have to pay to read all their news articles, but you can post for free with no problem.
    Pretty much the only thing you pay for at WDWMagic is a bigger photo album and access to videos as well as the Premium Members Lounge.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)