Haunted Mansion Purse

Looking for a unique Haunted Mansion item? How about a one-of-a-kind original!

Brown tafetta and burgandy velvet ribbon surround Haunted Mansion playing cards. The inside is distressed with charcoal gray paint and lined with Victorian-esque paper.

Wooden purse measures 4 3/4" x 7". Handle is bamboo and the fittings are brass.

My etsy shop can be found at junebugmemories.etsy.com

The listing can be found at Etsy :: JunebugMemories :: Haunted Mansion Purse

• Cake Anyone?

Re: Haunted Mansion Purse

Okay I just have to say as a major purse lover this is one awesome purse. I used to collect different unsual purses but for some time now I have seen nothing but cookie cutter purses. Yours renews my hope that unique purses will come back in vogue!
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

• Disappearing/Reappearing

cute!

Thank you so much for your kind words Stitchy and Evil Step-Mom! I feel like such a dork because I keep pulling it out of its box to look at it. My friend and I fell in love with the playing cards while we were at the Park and I'm getting so much satisfaction knowing that they aren't sitting in the bottom of a drawer anymore.

I'm working on another purse right now using some of the retro "Lands" stationary that came out. Someone stop me! I'm having way too much fun!

• Banned User

Very, very cute! You have great talent. Do you make the whole thing from scratch??

Aw! Thanks I Heart Disneyland! Indeed, it is pretty much from scratch. I purchased the wooden purse, but it was completely unfinished, so I had to paint, sand, varnish, reattach hinges, handles and fasteners to get to the final product. Everything else was found while I wandered random isles at my craft shop. It was like playing in the sandbox. So much fun to have the freedom to create anything I could dream up! I glad you liked it!

• Cake Anyone?

Well Junebug if things shake out well with my finances next week I just might have to buy that purse from you!

• Oo-de-lally

I should get this for my girlfriend. She would love it
    Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
    Golly, what a day

I hear that a recent scientific study showed that partners who got their girlfriends pretty purses significantly increased their lifespan over partners who bought their girlfriends vacuum cleaners. Who are we to argue with science?

You are so sweet, Evil Step-Mom! As fair warning, it looks like I've got a Tomorrowland, a Fantasyland, and castle/Tinkerbell purse almost ready to go. Thought you should know, just in case one of those edges out this one in your heart.

• Cake Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by JunebugMemories View Post
    You are so sweet, Evil Step-Mom! As fair warning, it looks like I've got a Tomorrowland, a Fantasyland, and castle/Tinkerbell purse almost ready to go. Thought you should know, just in case one of those edges out this one in your heart.
    Actually the only thing I would like more is a Woody purse!

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Step-Mom View Post
    Actually the only thing I would like more is a Woody purse!
    You have been on my mind ever since you posted this, Evil Queen! Just wanted to let you know that my eyes have been peeled for the perfect Woody centerpiece. The western stuff out there is ADORABLE and I hadn't even thought about Woody. I should have my fandom card revoked! Toy Story I and II are some of my favorite movies!

Anyways, I haven't found it yet, but when I do, MiceChat will be the first to hear!

• Cake Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by JunebugMemories View Post
    You have been on my mind ever since you posted this, Evil Queen! Just wanted to let you know that my eyes have been peeled for the perfect Woody centerpiece. The western stuff out there is ADORABLE and I hadn't even thought about Woody. I should have my fandom card revoked! Toy Story I and II are some of my favorite movies!

Anyways, I haven't found it yet, but when I do, MiceChat will be the first to hear!
    Thanks I would love a Woody purse. Of course I still want the HM purse to but my finances are working with me at this very moment.