Mouseplanet has posted the 2009 Food and Wine Festival events on their page this morning:
Registration opens for Disney's California Food and Wine Festival
Tickets for the Signature Events of Disney’s California Food and Wine Festival go on sale starting Tuesday, February 24th. MousePlanet's Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix posted updated schedules and pricing information for most of the events in her MousePlanet blog last Friday (link), and we are waiting for Disney to release the final details about the remaining events.
Several events are new for 2009, including:
Returning events include:
- Behind the Scenes with... – Q&A sessions hosted by Chef Jamie Gwen
- Sweet Sundays – featuring nationally-known bakers and chocolatiers
- World Celebration Dinners – each dedicated to a single country
- Festival Wine Walks
- Advanced Wine Class – the much-requested event with Master Sommelier Michael Jordan
The 2009 Festival runs daily, April 24 to June 7, 2009. Online registration starts Wednesday February 24, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. on the event Web site (link). Once you've booked your event(s), join the talk on our MousePad discussion boards to find other MousePlanet readers who are attending the same event (link).
- Taste: Food-Wine-Life – to be presented on two consecutive nights
- Festival Wine Receptions – at the Golden Vine Winery
- Winemaker Dinners – at the Disneyland Hotel's Steakhouse 55
- Introduction to Wine Tasting – with Michael Jordan
- Napa Rose Cooking School – the popular class with Executive Chef Andrew Sutton