We are looking to give a group of regular Disneyland Park (California) visitors advance copies of an iPhone app that has been in development for more than six months and has cost, well, a lot more than I ever imagined! It is one of the most feature-packed apps ever produced.
One of the most exciting features is the ability to provide wait times for popular attractions. Each time a user checks an attraction off his or her to-visit list, he or she has the opportunity to submit the wait time (anonymously), which will go out to all other users of the app.
We would like a core group of regular Disneyland Park visitors who are excited about the idea of sharing and receiving wait time information right on their iPhones so that we can get this app off to a great start.
If you go to Disneyland at least once a month on average, are willing to share wait-time information when you visit, and would like a free copy of what will not be a free app once approved, please contact me at [email protected].
This is not a scam; I am not going to try to sell you anything; you don't need to provide any personal information.
I can send you some screen shots of the actual application along with installation instructions. I promise you will NOT be a slave to your iPhone at Disneyland. Far from it. What we have done is put together an app to help first-time and annual pass visitors alike get the most out of their Disneyland Park visit.
Features & Functions:
• Customizable and zoomable map with GPS
• Create your own check-offable to-visit list
• Reported attraction wait times
• Map that shows all points of interest, what’s near you, or just attractions on your to-visit list
• Set and receive alerts when attraction wait times drop below your preferences
• Get event schedules, attraction closures, park hours and passholder blockout dates
• Add events, FASTPASS® return times and Disneyland restaurant reservations to your calendar
• Receive reminders for items on your calendar
• Browse attraction, dining, menu, snack cart and shopping options for 180 points of interest
• Record where you parked
• Create your own check-offable gift list
• A customizable account of your Disneyland experience to share with family and friends via email